Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters (1517 Views)

Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age / Lazyreporta: A Nairaland Member Gets Married / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Yusfunoble(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
How do I thank sisters who I must?
Sisters that's too generous, honest and just
How do I thank sisters who I adore?
With whom I've shared a host of memories galore?
How do I thank sisters to whom I must say
I wish happiness from the depths of my heart?
If you weren't my sisters I would wish that you were. I'm so lucky to have such a lovely sisters. Happy Birthday to my jewels �

I love you guys with passion�❤️�

Help me wish them Happy Birthday.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Lisaflex(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Awww! They r cute...Happy birthday to them

I mst hv identical twins o,it is a must!!! smiley
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Josephjnr(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good one.
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Homeboiy: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
Are they married

bt if not.tell me how much for the bride price
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by MhizzAJ(f): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovely

Happy birthday to them
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Yusfunoble(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lisaflex:
Awww! They r cute...Happy birthday to them

I mst hv identical twins o,it is a must!!! smiley

Thanks smiley
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Yusfunoble(m): 3:33pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:
Are they married

bt if not.tell me how much for the bride price

30 billion for my akant first grin

Then we can talk about bride price
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Homeboiy: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
Yusfunoble:

30 billion for my akant first grin
Then we can talk about bride price

Then they are cheap
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Yusfunoble(m): 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Homeboiy:

Then they are cheap

Lol, if you say so.

They're engaged tho.
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by vizkiz: 3:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pretty women. I hate twins though.

It freaks me out.
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:
Pretty women. I hate twins though.

It freaks me out.

Hate twins .... Veekii though grin grin grin
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by vizkiz: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Hate twins .... Veekii though grin grin grin
Too much baggage comes with twins.

Don't even get me started with the rhyming outfits and other possessions.
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by sisisioge: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Happy birthday yo Edunjobi ejires.. May God bless them beyond their expectations. May God bless me with a set of lovely twins

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:

Too much baggage comes with twins.

Don't even get me started with the rhyming outfits and other possessions.

Well, it's your choice...
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by vizkiz: 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Well, it's your choice...
How is prison?

Cc Mcbrooklyn grin
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
vizkiz:

How is prison?

Cc Mcbrooklyn grin

Fooooool grin grin grin .... i won't speak my mind here tongue

Op, your sisters try smiley
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by vizkiz: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Fooooool grin grin grin .... i won't speak my mind here tongue

Op, your sisters try smiley

Lmao grin
Re: A Nairaland Birthday Wish To His Lovely Twins Sisters by McBrooklyn(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2017
vizkiz:

How is prison?

Cc Mcbroo.klyn grin

LMAO.... Honorable Dean don smuggle phone enter prison... Make Doctor Oyedepo catch am... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve 10 Simple Errors In Your L.G Washing Machine / Some Alternatives To Fire Extinguisher At Home / Can I Take Anti-malaria Medication If I'm Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.