Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (92959 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** / Infinix Hot 5 And Hot 5 Lite Are Out! - Disappointing Specs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by blaizy: 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
thanks but that no 4g eh e get as e be o
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by henry007(m): 10:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by steph2sweet(f): 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Unluckrees:

Click on the padlock sign to lock/unlock the app
Pls i am having problem with my new hot 5, I noticed that all the apps I downloaded, including the apps i received from other phones automatically delete, leaving only the apps that the phone came with. This has happened up to 3x. Pls anyone with possible solution should help me out. Madgoat, Hhenryy
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by tdammy(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Give me your builder number, Complaints

how can i get that
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Olawiz: 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Goto Settings,About
tdammy:

how can i get that
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by tdammy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
LizzyWiz:
Give me your builder number, Complaints

do you mean, this one

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by jameslojohn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
steph2sweet:

Pls i am having problem with my new hot 5, I noticed that all the apps I downloaded, including the apps i received from other phones automatically delete, leaving only the apps that the phone came with. This has happened up to 3x. Pls anyone with possible solution should help me out. Madgoat, Hhenryy
go to xmanager
appmanager you will see sitting icon on the top right click it and disable all click button your problem will be solved
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by steph2sweet(f): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
jameslojohn:

go to xmanager
appmanager you will see sitting icon on the top right click it and disable all click button your problem will be solved
Thanks very much, it worked.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Hhenryy: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2018
madjnr:
the problem is mostly with opera mini

Yes, that opera is very unstable, I had similar experience with it while using Tecno spark. Maybe it has compatibility issues with Android 7.0. It's an old version and you can no longer get it on playstore.

See the version I'm talking about (screen shot available)

But apart from this version, others are doing fine.

Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 28, 2018
I just got a new hot 5 lite after I sold my former hot 5 lite due to my screen sensor broke and the guy I gave to repair for me damaged the phone further. So I decided to sell it off and get a new one which I just did.

Please I need someone to recommend for me where I can buy a leather case for my hot 5 lite so that I can further protect my screen. I have put a screen guard, but still need the leather jacket for my phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
oga70563:
I just got a new hot 5 lite after I sold my former hot 5 lite due to my screen sensor broke and the guy I gave to repair for me damaged the phone further. So I decided to sell it off and get a new one which I just did.

Please I need someone to recommend for me where I can buy a leather case for my hot 5 lite so that I can further protect my screen. I have put a screen guard, but still need the leather jacket for my phone

I hope you informed the buyer that the fone has some issues before selling. If not, thunder go fire you oh
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
madgoat:

I hope you informed the buyer that the fone has some issues before selling. If not, thunder go fire you oh

Lol. The only issue with the phone was the screen sensor which the buyer would have to change for 14k. I could as well repaired it, but I like my things brand new. BTW I sold it for 18k. A phone I bought 32.6k from slot early January.

I now bought a new one 33.5k from SMAT store as every other mobile store were now selling at that amount
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
madgoat:

Lol. The only issue with the phone was the screen sensor which the buyer would have to change for 14k. I could as well repaired it, but I like my things brand new. BTW I sold it for 18k. A phone I bought 32.6k from slot early January.

I now bought a new one 33.5k from SMAT store as every other mobile store were now selling at that amount
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
oga70563:

Hmmm... So u basically deceived the buyer and now he/she will have to use 14K to repair a second hand fone.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 29, 2018
madgoat:

Hmmm... So u basically deceived the buyer and now he/she will have to use 14K to repair a second hand fone.

I didn't deceive anyone. He knows about the fault and still choose to buy it
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Neptune180: 4:49am On Jan 29, 2018
pls help out, Mai infinix hot 5 camera is poor (faint, blur wen pics taken but is kinda clear)
even the mobile text features are not so thick and bold..... is it like that for others?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Goldcheddar: 7:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yo! Please hot 5 users, my hot 5 screen got broken a month after I bought it, would I get if fixed for free since its still under warranty?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by madgoat(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
Neptune180:
pls help out, Mai infinix hot 5 camera is poor (faint, blur wen pics taken but is kinda clear)
even the mobile text features are not so thick and bold..... is it like that for others?

Not at all. Hope its not a fake infinix
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Neptune180: 2:32am On Feb 01, 2018
pls I would I know if it is fake despite checking the imei code for original phone
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 4:36am On Feb 02, 2018
Got my hot 5 lite yesterday haven't given it a first charge yet hope it plays modern combat 4 and FIFA 14 well thanks in advance
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by jameslojohn(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
23jerryking:
Got my hot 5 lite yesterday
haven't given it a first charge yet
hope it plays modern combat 4 and FIFA 14 well
thanks in advance
pls what vision of FIFA 14 did it play or gave me link from site that you downloaded from
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
jameslojohn:

pls what vision of FIFA 14 did it play or gave me link from site that you downloaded from
It's 1.3.2 with 2017 January transfers patch. but I don't remember the link. perhaps you google it.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by jameslojohn(m): 10:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
23jerryking:
It's 1.3.2 with 2017 January transfers patch. but I don't remember the link. perhaps you google it.
thanks
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
23jerryking:
guy asin the fifa 2014 get 2017 playerz and clubs?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 8:33am On Feb 03, 2018
fantilopezzy:
guy asin the fifa 2014 get 2017 playerz and clubs?
Yes sir. I'm playing it now.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
23jerryking:
Yes sir. I'm playing it now.
hope no lags and patchy software! Pls where did u download it from
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by 23jerryking(m): 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2018
fantilopezzy:
hope no lags and patchy software! Pls where did u download it from
No laggs, can't remember where I downloaded it. I've had it for a very long time.
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by fantilopezzy: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
23jerryking:
No laggs, can't remember where I downloaded it. I've had it for a very long time.
ok tankz man
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by Chomsky1967(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
tdammy:
pls is anybody also having this issues?? My Hot 5 lite Is always displaying "app isn't responding" error message. mostly Facebook and Instagram. abeg anyway out? or i will just sell the phone out.
I am, did you get a solution? My phone is just 3 weeks old
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by customised87: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Chomsky1967:

I am, did you get a solution? My phone is just 3 weeks old
Mine too doees the samee thing. Its Infinix Hot5 and i just bought it.
Can anyone profer a solution?
Re: Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread by bobnatlo(m): 11:08am On Feb 07, 2018
pls guys how do i run two whatsapp accounts on my Hot 5

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

Whatsapp Latest Feature: Swipe To Reply, Dark Mode And Lots More / Telegram Releases Version 4.8 With With Video Streaming And Many More / Woman Scatters Whatsapp Prayer Group With Her Unclad Photos Posted (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.