Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi (3907 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Rosaline Meurer In Bikini With Falz And AY Comedian (Photos) / 1996 Vs 2017 - AY Comedian Shares Photos Of Denim Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Reaper99(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin
Hushpuppi and Comedian AY Dram are engaging on social media beed..and perhaps this will drag on for a long time.

Recall it all started, when the comedian shared a photo of himself rocking a Gucci Bad and then he asked Hushpupi to verify if he was rocking the original Gucci bag..

AY Wrote:

“@hushpuppi I am so impressed that everyone trust your judgement on the Gucci brand that started in Florence in 1921 even before your own father was born….. oya come and confirm my own make me too rest #taghim”

Hushpuppi clapped back at him by subtly replying: “As my personality isn’t for everyone, so is my response.”.. Then later went ahead to deleted his Instagram page for a while.

Well, while celebrating Nigeria’s victory in the football game against Cameroon, AY pleaded with Hushpuppi to come down to his level and honour him with a response. He shared the photo above and wrote;

“The chat between me and Onazi was before the Nigerian game that we won 4:0. if you invest in @aycomedian victory is yours.. Chairman @hushpuppi adjust ur personality to my low level, honour me with a response and bless me with more Gucci products. You will experience increase in your life within 24 hours #yourboy”

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Reaper99(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by colossus91(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
mumu everywhere
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by OkpekeBeauty: 8:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
This info rmation will help most ladies willing to improve their looks
here are a Natural Ways to make your butt Rounder and Bigger
you cant afford to miss this. 18+ please

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Kirgyakos(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hei! Ador die...!
wariz diz?
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Kirgyakos(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hei! Ador die...!
wariz diz?

I swear if diz girl no b virgin eh!
Make Nigeria no kari Champions league or Epl...!
Wallahi

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Tamarapetty(f): 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
AY you're too old for this! puppi has already told u his response isn't for everyone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by lenghtinny(m): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2017
This Ay dry pass Sahara desert angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by sod09(m): 3:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Ay and stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by xreal: 3:50am On Sep 03, 2017
Sauce?
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by KendrickAyomide: 6:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Oh God.. AY is making Hush's statement more realistic.. Move on and take the Loss !!
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by 9japrof(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2017
Hehehehe AY is subtly begging for friendship where he ain't getting one.

Nigga move on and count your losses. It's like disturbing a lady whose not into you and have told you many times. You only bring shame and embarrassment to urself if you continue pestering her.

AY come meet me, I can tell a fake Gucci
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by QueenBeeHive(f): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2017
9japrof:
Hehehehe AY is subtly begging for friendship where he ain't getting one.

Nigga move on and count your losses. It's like disturbing a lady whose not into you and have told you many times. You only bring shame and embarrassment to urself if you continue pestering her.

AY come meet me, I can tell a fake Gucci
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by chicoMX(m): 12:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stupidity at its peak, lekwa nu AY begging for response!
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by Millz404(m): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
This ay stupidity is on full current. If you like chat with Ronaldo. Hush no get your time. Ode
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by alexis007(m): 3:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
I think the human brain is degrading, especially in our generation. It is unfortunate to see that most people who are movers and shakers in this our part of the world, act and talk/type with little or no wisdom and expediency. Take my brain back to what it was 7 years ago, and I'm almost certain that I'd not type this sorry stuff that formed Ay's response. And he is about 10 years older than me presently.

Lord, I need wealth, I crave power and I want fame. But I love wisdom and commonsense more. If the first three would inhibit the last two, keep the goodies.

I'm better off as an average reasonable individual than as a super-rich, well-known fool.
Re: Oh Yeah. The Beef Continues... Ay Comedian Replies Hushpuppi by alexis007(m): 3:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
OkpekeBeauty:
This info rmation will help most ladies willing to improve their looks
here are a Natural Ways to make your butt Rounder and Bigger
you cant afford to miss this. 18+ please
Dear ma, as you give the ladies tips on how to embellish a body that would still get shrivelled with age, remember also to give them tips on how to be intelligent and reasonable people. Real men look beyond beauty and a banging body when they are looking for a mate.

And for the record, I'm not a puritan.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emenike Divorced With Miss Nigeria 2013, Married To Miss 2014 - Reekado Banks / Naira Marley Replies A Fan Who Accused Him Of Repeating Clothes (Photo) / “come Home Huni” – Ned Nwoko Begs Regina Daniels (see Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.