Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Exclusive:frank Edoho Declines To Host #WWTBAM As Show Returns - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Exclusive:frank Edoho Declines To Host #WWTBAM As Show Returns (954 Views)

See Young Nigerian Boy Who Signed Exclusive Deal With Apple / Nigeria Returns To EASports (FIFA 18) After Almost Ten Years. / #WWTBAM: “please Come Back”, Fans Beg Frank Edoho (#bringbackourfrank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive:frank Edoho Declines To Host #WWTBAM As Show Returns by PurityPhils(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Just as Nigerians were celebrating the return of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire as reported by ALEDEH, we can authoritatively tell you that the family quiz game show will not be returning with the versatile talent Frank Edoho.

Frank Edoho who has been the anchor since the inception of the game show which started 13years ago, in October of 2004, has revealed via micro blogging site Twitter that he has “decided to decline to host WWTBAM any further today.

Prompted by his tweet today, ALEDEH placed a call to Mr Edoho on the development. “We didn’t reach a mutual agreement on a new contract. That’s all.”

Frank Edoho who obviously is one of Nigeria’s most interactive celebrity on Twitter took time to react to questions and comments asked by his fans and followers. Obviously irked by news in some gossip site that he was dropped by the management of Ultima he said the era of being silent and letting falsehood about him go viral was over as he will be willing to “unleash evidence if the source says otherwise”

When asked if he was dropped as reported by some, he chuckled and said ”I have not even spoken to anyone but you(ALEDEH) and I wonder where they got all that from. I have all my facts and evidence to show that it was as I have stated, we didn’t agree on new terms.” A check by ALEDEH reveals a change his profile on Twitter indicating his or her areas of proficiency unknown to some.

Asked what we should be expecting from him, he said “you will be the first to know when that time comes”.

https://aledeh.com/exclusivewwtbam-returns-without-frank-edoho/

(1) (Reply)

PlayStation 5 {VS} Xbox Two (codename Scarlett). Let The Games Continue! / Fifa 18 For Sale Or Swap / I Need a PS3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.