Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

#WWTBAM: “please Come Back”, Fans Beg Frank Edoho (#bringbackourfrank) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / #WWTBAM: “please Come Back”, Fans Beg Frank Edoho (#bringbackourfrank) (990 Views)

What's Your Biggest Come Back In Fifa On Ps4? / Exclusive:frank Edoho Declines To Host #WWTBAM As Show Returns / Pes 2017 Gamers On PC (please Come In) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#WWTBAM: “please Come Back”, Fans Beg Frank Edoho (#bringbackourfrank) by PurityPhils(m): 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lovers of the popular family game show, ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ Nigeria, have called on the famous anchor of the show, Frank Edoho to return.

ALEDEH recalls that management of the family show had announced on August 29 that the popular Television game show is expected to return on air by September 3, 2017.

Managing Director of Ultima Studios Limited, Femi Adeniyi told journalists in Lagos that Airopay, an international payment operator is ready to sponsor the programme.

However, Frank Edoho who has been the anchor since the inception of the game show which started 13years ago, in October of 2004, revealed via micro blogging site, Twitter five days later that he has “decided to decline to host WWTBAM” due to the disagreement in negotiations with Ultima studios.

“Kindly allow me announce,that after a disagreement in negotiations with @Ultimalimited I have decided to decline hosting WWTBAM any further”, Edoho tweeted.

Prompted by his tweet today, ALEDEH placed a call to Mr Edoho on the development. “We didn’t reach a mutual agreement on a new contract. That’s all,” he told ALEDEH.

When asked if he was dropped as reported by some media outlets (ALEDEH not inclusive), Edoho chuckled and said ”I have not even spoken to anyone but you(ALEDEH) and I wonder where they got all that from. I have all my facts and evidence to show that it was as I have stated, we didn’t agree on new terms,” he said.

Apparently displeased by his tweet, fans of the family game show, called on Mr. Edoho to return with some saying the show will not be the same without the versatile Television talent.

Read more: https://aledeh.com/wwtbam-please-come-back-fans-beg-frank-edoho-bringbackourfrank/

Re: #WWTBAM: “please Come Back”, Fans Beg Frank Edoho (#bringbackourfrank) by Nutase: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2017
Aledeh.com

(1) (Reply)

Dream Soccer League : Chelsea Vs Barcelona (3-2) / Question Only Those Who Play Draughts Game Know. / PS5 Specs And Release Date Revealed Don't Miss This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.