Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Computer Gurus Please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Gurus Please Help (1047 Views)

Computer Gurus In The House I Need Help / Computer Gurus - Please Come In / Game And Computer Gurus Please Help Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please its not up to two weeks I just bought a fairly used laptop and the window (10) wasn't yet activated so I took it to one of the engineer I know, to format and install Windows 8 for me, he told me the next day that some drivers are missing in the Windows 8 so he had to return it to 10 which he later told me its working then but Just today I called to know if its available for pickup.
He told me that the hard Disk has damaged, I mean just like that? What should I do please?
Re: Computer Gurus Please Help by Jacktheripper: 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Police no dey ur area?? Arrest that criminal
Re: Computer Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Police no dey ur area?? Arrest that criminal
My thought too, how can something just damaged, and this is going to a week. I'm planning to collect it from him tomorrow. sad
Re: Computer Gurus Please Help by Homeboiy: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
He just sold out your hard disk

Slap him n he will provide your HDD for u
Re: Computer Gurus Please Help by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
He just sold out your hard disk

Slap him n he will provide your HDD for u

I don't know why human beings are just wicked, this is a person that I'm cool with.
Re: Computer Gurus Please Help by Rolland926: 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
I know its painful but the truth is hard disks can fail at anytime. Except you just want to take it out all on the engineer.

If you can ask the former owner if he knows the type of hard disk that was formerly in the laptop before you bought, that can be a heads on if the engineer sold your hard disk or not.

Just be calm, you will get to the root.

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire One Mini Laptop 2gb Ram 250gb Hdd Price N20,000 / Video Graphic Card Refuse To Drive On Win10 For HP 530 / Specs And Price Of Dell XPS 13 (2018) Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.