Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,046 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ignore - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ignore (550 Views)

Railway Operators Ignore FG Free-Ride Directive, Sell Tickets At Inflated Prices / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / 5 Safety Tips You Shouldn’t Ignore When A Tanker Is Involved In An Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignore by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Ignore
Re: Ignore by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:41am On Sep 03, 2017
moendowed:
Hello great nairalanders, is there any good Samaritan here that can accommodate me for like 3months in Lagos? Preferably Around Surulere, I have a training programme to attend but I have no one in Lagos and the accommodation provided is just too expensive for the duration. I will be glad if anyone can help.

you are a liar!!

moendowed:
Please kind hearted Nigerians, I want to relocate to lagos from The village for a better hustle and life cos am currently idle where iam, but I don't know or have anyone in lagos to assist me, can anyone here be kind enough to assist me with a free accommodation in lagos while I search for something to do with my Life? I'm really in need of this so anyone that can assist kindly reply to this post. THANKS

https://www.nairaland.com/3685693/relocating-lagos

6 Likes

Re: Ignore by DjAndroid: 3:24am On Sep 03, 2017
Busted!!!!!!!
Re: Ignore by Funjosh(m): 5:45am On Sep 03, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 03, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you are a liar!!
Why did you call me a liar? If u don't know u ask questions rather than insulting me? What would I gain by lying

https://www.nairaland.com/3685693/relocating-lagos
Re: Ignore by justwise(m): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2017
moendowed:
Ignore

grin grin they busted you before you deleted your previous posts
Re: Ignore by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 03, 2017
justwise:

grin grin they busted you before you deleted your previous posts
Busted me for what exactly ? So it's a crime now to ask for help or what? It's quite sad people act before they reason. Take a look at my previous posts to see what they are about
Re: Ignore by justwise(m): 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017

Busted me for what exactly ? So it's a crime now to ask for help or what? It's quite sad people act before they reason. Take a look at my previous posts to see what they are about

You got caught out on this lets be honest and you deactivated your account
Re: Ignore by uchman(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2017
But I don't think he did anything wrong...
He merely asked for help...
He has no one in Lagos and he kept on pushing, through the least means he could hold(Nairaland)...
Everyone is not opportuned.

GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOUR HUSTLE BRO...

Even if we know you lied about the conference things...
Abraham did so I thought, when things got tough

But don't lie again...

I won't cast any stone on you bro...

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do In London For Free / UK Seminar Visa / Please Someone Should Help Me With Dubai Traveling And How To Get Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.