Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled (1751 Views)

Schlumberger Recruitment For Trainee Field Engineers / Positions @ Schlumberger / Schlumberger Recruitment Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by amyangel1: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2010
hi house am really confused, i served with schlumberger and after my service year i was retained but made a contract staff ,since 2years now i have been waitin to be converted to a permanent staff but its not forthcomin am so confused,
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by ezyra(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2010
Talk to your manager.
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by amyangel1: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2010
i have done all possible best
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by ezyra(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2010
What segment? What is your manager saying?

Trying talking to the Business Owner, if that doesn't work, then it's time to start looking for another job.
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by amyangel1: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2010
Am in accounts dept
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by Mhmd(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2010
Don't be in such a hurry but keep your ears and eyes wide open, smiley the experience will count in your favour i'm sure about that.Upgrade yourself if you can afford it and the opportunity will surely roll your way soon.Wish you all the best.
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by formunt(m): 12:42am On Aug 02, 2010
look for another job or go to another country e.g angola.
you have the experience ,or wait to accummulate mor experience. try to make some new course befor you leave
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by eazyman(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2010
its not a must for you to be fulfilled just because you're working for schlumberger, it all depends on what you want in life, fulfillment comes from within you.
Re: Working In Schlumberger Yet Unfulfilled by mieibi: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2010
hi,
2yrs? not much. pls b patient. that company is a fire brand company. u know it. patiently wait for them to staff u. while waiting make out time to develop yourself further. this will give u an edge. look out for what the company likes & go for a training on that on your own, maybe online or part-time.More importantly, Pray for God's favour upon ur life and ask him to direct you. remember some pple that passed out with u 2yrs ago are still looking for a job.

take banks as instance, they tell their contract staff they'll staff them in 2yrs and it turns out to be 4-5yrs. the impatient ones leave while the patient ones are staffed.

A bird at hand worth more than a million in the bush! take care

(1) (Reply)

New Job Placement @ Abesco Ltd. Uk / Contact Centre Agent In A Telecoms Startup / Pre-sales Executive At Dataflex Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.