Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site (548 Views)

Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. / Webmasters, What's Your Verdict On This Website Of Mine? / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by henryobinna(m): 6:11am On Sep 03, 2017
Webmasters in the house what payment+subscription plugin or method do you use on your websites particularly wordpress?

I'm trying to set up and start accepting payments on one of my sites but am finding it hard getting things right or finding the most simplest and easy to use payment method+subscription method.

Please I need your suggestions
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by emdeey(m): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by henryobinna(m): 6:31am On Sep 03, 2017
emdeey:
Hi sir, how about you give a suggestion and not book space..?
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by Cashrange660: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2017
I'll suggest accepting payment with bitcoin.. And you can set it up with ease on your wordpress site.. I wont paste link here.. But you can visit cashrange .com use the site search bar. Search for bitcoin, you'll see a post that talks about accepting bitcoin as payment method on your site..
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by laideogunjobi: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Try Saanapay,it is very reliable.
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by yomalex(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
henryobinna:
Webmasters in the house what payment+subscription plugin or method do you use on your websites particularly wordpress?

I'm trying to set up and start accepting payments on one of my sites but am finding it hard getting things right or finding the most simplest and easy to use payment method+subscription method.

Please I need your suggestions
Woocommerce is good and they have subscription add ons you can use, recurring payment will now depend on the payment gateway.

If you need WooCommerce Add-ons you can get for a token PM or Call 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by henryobinna(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
yomalex:
Woocommerce is good and they have subscription add ons you can use, recurring payment will now depend on the payment gateway.

If you need WooCommerce Add-ons you can get for a token PM or Call 0 8 0 5 1 5 0 4 3 9 2
Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

of course I did try woocommerce but it appeared to be for a site with a shop and stuffs they(buyers) can add to a cart.
I just want something that'll enable me receive payment for subscription and allow the user track when their subscription would expire.
Note it's not an e-commerce site
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by henryobinna(m): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Cashrange660:
I'll suggest accepting payment with bitcoin.. And you can set it up with ease on your wordpress site.. I wont paste link here.. But you can visit cashrange .com use the site search bar. Search for bitcoin, you'll see a post that talks about accepting bitcoin as payment method on your site..
well I've chosen PayPal because of all of its advantages over bitcoin and the rest.
Re: Webmasters What Subscription(payment) Method Do You Use On Your Wordpress Site by yomalex(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2017
henryobinna:
Hi, thanks for your suggestion.

of course I did try woocommerce but it appeared to be for a site with a shop and stuffs they(buyers) can add to a cart.
I just want something that'll enable me receive payment for subscription and allow the user track when their subscription would expire.
Note it's not an e-commerce site
what you need is a membership site

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Online Business If You Don’t Have Enough Money / Boggers Needed / You Need Premium Wordpress Themes? See Where To Get Them Almost Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.