Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. (464 Views)

How To Make Your Wordpress Site Load Faster With W3 Total Cache + Cloudflare / This 5 Ways Will Make Your Blogger Load Faster / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Here's the link: blog. vapatrick. com (Close the space)

I'd very much appreciate your response.
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
M
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by Veiniously: 6:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Is it a WordPress site? If it is contact me for speed wonder's
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by dayssolalee(m): 7:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Why are people saying she did nothing for Nigeria or Africa at large... At least she did agree to give Nigeria Independence.

If you are looking for a way to start your journey in the World of blogging. Get this Blogging Business Starter Bundle. It consists of 7 unique e-books that will teach you all about blogging.

These 7 short ebooks are Powerful and insightful. It teaches from the beginning to the end. From setting up your blog, choosing your niche and monetization.

Get started below

https://kingdomain.com.ng/product/blogging-business-starter-bundle-7-short-e-books-for-beginners-in-online-business/
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2022
Veiniously:
Is it a WordPress site? If it is contact me for speed wonder's

Yes, it's a WordPress blog.
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by EngRichie: 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
Use fast hosting.
Use fast DNS.
Use a CDN.
Don't use a bloated CMS/remove unnecessary plugins.
Inline critical css and move others to footer
Move JavaScript to footer except those that will affect functionality of page if that is done.
Compress assets.
Optimize images.
Aggregate CSS and JavaScript files.
Minify html, css and JavaScript.
Optimize database.
Use (with caution) HSTS security.
Reduce size of page.
Use lazyloading.
Etc....
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
EngRichie:
Use fast hosting.
Use fast DNS.
Use a CDN.
Don't use a bloated CMS/remove unnecessary plugins.
Inline critical css and move others to footer
Move JavaScript to footer except those that will affect functionality of page if that is done.
Compress assets.
Optimize images.
Aggregate CSS and JavaScript files.
Minify html, css and JavaScript.
Optimize database.
Use (with caution) HSTS security.
Reduce size of page.
Use lazyloading.
Etc....

Thanks.
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by fman(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
Why are people saying she did nothing for Nigeria or Africa at large... At least she did agree to give Nigeria Independence.
We fought for it!!
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by iHustle888(m): 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Just minimize the contents dude
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by silento(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2022
I know someone people will try to murder me but why don't you create your website from scratch, this way u have control to scale it efficiently

Am not saying some already made solutions like wordpress and etc are not ok but on a long run it cost more and time to maintain it
Re: Webmasters, What Can I Do To Make My Blog Load Faster? It Takes Forever To Open. by Veiniously: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

Yes, it's a WordPress blog.

WhatsApp me zero 7 zero 455 eight 90 7 Two

Clean work
Very detailed ( clear results on page insight and gtmetrix) no mater your host I will dig deep fox slow issues
Money back 100% if I don't deliver
Work get done in 1hr

(1) (Reply)

I Need Unverified Fresh Adsense Approved Website / Learn How You Can Build A Perfect Blog And Business Online / Facebook Security Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.