Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Eternity Is Real! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eternity Is Real! (66603 Views)

Eternity Is Greediness. / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Eternity Is Ahead Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eternity Is Real! by iamnlia(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bwahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Mekanus(m): 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
And yet another hogwash this morning. Mtcheew!!!

6 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by islandmoon: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
I doubt if hell will be worst than Nigeria in this Buhari Government! Nigerians wont feel any pain in hell.

6 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
The fear of Hell is real sha. I doubt many will bother with religion without d concept of heaven and hell.

5 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
How come it's every SUNDAY you seem to act so holy on Nairaland undecided

After one Pastors preaching af pinch you so bad grin grin

Still...we all know the real REFINER , the sharp mouth refiner

Seun go just dey laugh for one place now after reading your comic grin

grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
sukkot:
but what is love ? can you define it ?

Love means giving up /sacrificing sth for someone/sth

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by boringnigerian: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please o....

Are there no black angels in heaven?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Joke of the century. Can a soul or spirit feel pain

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by iamnlia(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
The picture depicted reeks of wickedness

6 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
FYI, Jesus is not online.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by dapsoneh: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why would non xtians be allowed to comment here

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Siddeek: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol.. Funny. Very funny I can tell
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:

Word, they serve 'God' because they don't want to be thrown in a fire.

No wonder Nigeria' average I.q is 69

Religion thrives on the fear and its unfortunate

7 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by BiafraAmaka(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Pls my friends don't be decisive,Jesus is not coming anywhere

5 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nwadiuto247: 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP thanks a lot for this post. Surely heaven and hell are real. Those who wants to doubt are doing it at their own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Itzurboi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmm, touching.... GOD help us all

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

but Muslims are heading to hell if Christianity is true

Christians would head to hell if Islam is true

Both sets would head to hell if Judaism is true

refiner, don't worry about hell, any choice you make can lead there if its real
Actually I think Refiner is right. If you check all the major religions, you'll discover they all have a semblance of a place where good people get rewarded after death and bad people get punished.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:

Love means giving up /sacrificing sth for someone/sth

wrong. love is OBEYING GODS COMMANDMENTS. so many of you think you love GOD but only with mouth. with actions you hate him. when last have you stolen or cheated someone ? can you honestly answer that question for me ?

john 14 vs 15 “If you love me, you will keep my commandments. <<<< REAL LOVE NOT THAT FAKE LOVE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BRO

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Chikelue2000(m): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
we don't serve the same God because we do not worship God's creation (Jesus)
may God forgive u for dis blasphemy, I just wonder y our mods don't find dis offensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Jflex07(m): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
refiner

I find it so disturbing that most people follow Christ not because of love of God but they are afraid to miss heaven. It's irritating
True bro. you nailed it! which is very sad and disturbing

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by sukkot: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
the real JESUS. any other image apart from this one is GRAVEN image

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:

If they(islams) believe in heaven and hell too..then no doubt..we serve same God...

YOU'RE TALKING NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Coolgent(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:

If they(islams) believe in heaven and hell too..then no doubt..we serve same God...
I am a Muslim I believe in Heaven & Hell, u cant never be a Muslim without believing in Jesus (Peace be upon him), the difference here is; to us (Muslim) Jesus (Peace be upon him) is a Prophet not Son to almighty God who is self-sufficient.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by hopefulLandlord: 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

Actually I think Refiner is right. If you check all the major religions, you'll discover they all have a semblance of a place where good people get rewarded after death and bad people get punished.
if you check my first post on this thread, I was simply challenging the claim that once you accept Jesus you're heading to heaven, that claim isn't accurate at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by MrScribe: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner:
Merry sunday friends....

I will just have to illustrate the coming of our lord jesus christ with some pictures..pls let's drop our evil ways and follow christ..he is coming very soon and we might never be able to get a second chance when we close our eyes to death..

One thing i tell non-believers is that it takes u nothing to believe in christ and later on find out there is no eternity than not believing in him then later on find out that heaven and hell is real...Remember,the pain in nothing compared to anything in this world...

Well, this message has been around even before Jesus, as claimed by the Bible, flew into heaven. There is no difference between your message here and the ones I heard, watched and read about in the 90s. It is still the same message of fear, condemnation, white angels and black demons. I can't understand why any God will use threats to make people believe in him. That is coercion and not real love.

Tell me something new!!!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eternity Is Real! by joeeee240(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Chikelue2000:
may God forgive u for dis blasphemy, I just wonder y our mods don't find dis offensive
SHUT UP, MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS DON'T SERVE THE SAME GOD. MUSLIMS ARE DOOMED TO HELL

2 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by kullozone(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
onyenze123:
refiner

I find it so disturbing that most people follow Christ not because of love of God but they are afraid to miss heaven. It's irritating

Oga, say the truth... None of you would be serving anything if not for the hell fire threat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eternity Is Real! by ExInferis(m): 12:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
I can swear to you people getting roasted don't calmly narrate life's lessons.

No.

They scream and yell.

Because fire.
Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
refiner, I am disappointed.

How could you possibly suggest that Christians and Muslims serve the same God? do you know that's a one way ticket to hellfire? there is only ONE way to christian heaven, Jesus Christ, suggesting otherwise is blasphemy and will lead you to hell.

If you're going to believe in fairy tales, at least get the details right.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eternity Is Real! by anselm791(m): 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
this is not the good news jor, that is inspired out of fear, and can't be from Jesus, please tell the other version, that's the one that can save.

1 Like

Re: Eternity Is Real! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
when is the movie out? this is how crooked pastors manage to brainwash gullible people and con them of their hard earned cash. make them believe that they will go to hell if the don't pay thites or give donations to God.
even the crooked pastors themselves have no Idea if hell exists or not they also have no idea if they the pastors will escape hell if it does exist.

9 Likes

Re: Eternity Is Real! by demighty77(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

actually that's not how it works, if you chose Jesus and Islam happens to be true you head to hell anyways

Lolzzzz japaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.