Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

My Big Breast Caused An Accident In Lagos’ – Nollywood Actress, Mimi Ozakpolor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Big Breast Caused An Accident In Lagos’ – Nollywood Actress, Mimi Ozakpolor (1412 Views)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" / Mitchell Mimi Ozakpolor: "My Boobs Caused An Accident In Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Big Breast Caused An Accident In Lagos’ – Nollywood Actress, Mimi Ozakpolor by McAkpos: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2017

Busty Nollywood actress, Mimi Ozakpolor, in an interview with HVP, revealed how her ‘wahala wey dey for front’, caused an accident in Lagos.

According the incident happened in Surulere while she was walking down the road. A lustful car owner who couldn’t take his eyes off what she’s got, kept looking till he rammed into another car. She further disclosed that the two drivers alighted from their cars, and started bickering at each other as she walked passed them.

However, Mitchel also said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments she has had as a busty actress. She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of men starring at her bosom .

“It happens all the time, they keep starring at my bosom . .
And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge bosom that men cannot take their eyes off my bosom ,”
she said.

https://repnaija.com.ng/lol-big-breast-caused-accident-lagos-nollywood-busty-actress-mimi-ozakpolor-photo/

#Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

See Photo Of Tunde Of Styl-plus And Family / Paul Okoye Shares New Photos Of Himself Posing In Front Of His Ikoyi Home / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House Just Four Years In Music Business (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.