Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You (17931 Views)

Easy Ways To Fix A Smelly-shoe Problems This Rainy Season / Reasons Why Nairaland Is Preferable To Google / Rainy Season Vs Dry Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by operator(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2007
Rainy Season is a time were there is high amount of rainfall while dry season is a period were there is low or no rainfall. Which of the season do u prefer best
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by OmoEko1(f): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2007
me sha i like dry season so i can be able to wear skirt and shorts cheesy
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by Badman888(m): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2007
dry season
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by iice(f): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2007
I like em both, i love the rainy season coz its cool and seeing the earth washed up is awesome. I love the dry season coz am a beach bum.
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by jaybaby(f): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2007
Dry season ---If it's 2 hot i use my cool & an Umbrella wink
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by mukina2: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2007
rainy season . .i like hearing the beats of the drops on the roof.

i like the fresh scent that comes up from the dust when it starts raining .

i like walking in the drizzling rain

i like seeing people make a dash for cover when the rain starts grin
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by iice(f): 2:52am On Feb 18, 2007
Muki, u described it perfectly. . .it what i love about the rainy season, i just love watching the rain come down. Still need my sun dose sha tongue
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by mukina2: 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2007
iice if you're living near the desert like i am . .haa you go wish for less dry season grin because you go bake . .
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by iice(f): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2007
Yeah i know, since i like to go 2 the beach, i need the sun sometimes. But i wouldnt mind the desert sometimes, gawd i can just envision rainfalls there, it'd be spectacular
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by Gamine(f): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2007
i still prefer the dryness
Re: Rainy Season Or Dry Season, Which Is Preferable To You by dayssolalee(m): 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Both are the gift of God.... I like both.

Visit Shoplife Community for great discussions, deals and Credits. Visit https://shoplifecommerce.com for

(1) (Reply)

This Nigerian Life / Could This Be The Independence Day Gold-plated Iphone? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.