Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (61213 Views)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by CastedDude: 9:25am On Sep 03, 2017
A Nigerian lady with twitter name (Asma'u A Nyako) has raised an alarm after someone decided to impersonate her on Twitter. Not only that, according to her, the twitter account handler went to the extent of sharing fake nude pictures of her...See details below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/pretty-lady-cries-shes-impersonated-twitter-fake-nude-photos-involved.html

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by CastedDude: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:28am On Sep 03, 2017
Wetin concern me

Am here to see the nude pics na embarassed

I know most people got disappointed like me on seeing those pics up there cry

291 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 03, 2017
grin

Social media is the hub of the trolls..Anyone can be a victim.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Social media is the hub of the trolls..Anyone can be a victim.

Have you been victimized?

6 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Tolexander: 9:30am On Sep 03, 2017
I guess one of her exes or clients did that.

9 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2017
I won't be surprised if she's actually the one
Stop sending nudes , they'll never hear undecided

10 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Fadiga24(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
After spending his money, you think you will go free ba?
your pics go full Internet.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:

Have you been victimized?

Not yet but i have to check all my social media account now and secure it before its too late.. grin
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 03, 2017
look

aunty why are you lying na
you sent your nudes

oga leaked it and you are complaining

7 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Not yet but i have to check all my social media account now and secure it before its too late.. grin

That's cool

Love your pretty smile. Hello from my side kiss
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by IamPatriotic(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2017
That's her headache, who did she offend?
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by PrinzCarter(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2017
IamPatriotic:
That's her headache, who did she offend?
buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Evablizin(f): 11:12am On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin

ishowdotgmail:
Wetin concern me

grin grin

Confirm bad market for you,no nude pics for you ooo appi sunday

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by destiny322(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Wia r d fake nudes

4 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by joeaz58(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
where is d nude??

2 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by akuracy(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Click like if you are here for the nudes grin

31 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Fadiga24(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evablizin:
grin grin

grin grin

Confirm bad market for you,no nude pics you ooo appi sunday
Api Sunday baby wink
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by OsuMmanu1: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Buhari ya mutu ya mutu ya mutu ya mutu masha Allah amin
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by vault(m): 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
...... ejo lo wo nu......... she must av done somtin to the person.
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Oghenedoh: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by beautiful232(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
they won't say the real truth.....until is too late..
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by seunny4lif(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
OP
Stop posting nonsense angry angry
Where are the nude pics?
Where is the boobs

7 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by adeblow(m): 12:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Who else came to see nudes?

7 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Chikelue2000(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wetin concern me
pervert!!, its sunday pls
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by soberdrunk(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
I hâte all This unneccessary suspense!! If Una know Say Una nor go show nudes, no NEED TO TELL US! How Will i put back This lotion? angry

12 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
until I post her nudes on nairaland. then she will know am for real. cheesy
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Fadiga24(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
adeblow:
Who else came to see nudes?

32 Likes

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Partnerbiz3: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
nawaooo
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by itiswellandwell: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmm so many people will be disappointed not seeing nude.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity 12000mah giant plus powerbank
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by marooh: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
That's is the silly answers all the social media slay mama give when they mistakely upload wrong pic due to kpalansa phone grin

But where is nude nipple pic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Two Slay Queens Fighting After Discovering That They Are Dating Same Man / Thief Breaks Into A House Through Roof In Edo, Then This Happened (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.