Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (61241 Views)

More Details On Trader Who Impersonated As Doctor To Treat Patient’s Heart. Pics / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
True or false?

Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by knight05(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
For USA For canada Gift cards Sale. 'iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift card, vanilla,Walmart...' Contact or chat up on 23 4609422ten.
PM me
+23481609422ten. Don't give your cards to rippers !!!
a trial will convince you

Please kindly replace the ten to 10. .
I did that to escape the antispasm bot. .
Thanks for your usual cooperation. .
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by opedaydydx9(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lol
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
And where are the nudes?
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Wetin concern me

Am here to see the nude pics na embarassed
Hahaha
Na wa for you oo
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
True or false?
False
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
True or false?

False
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by ITbomb(m): 12:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Not yet but i have to check all my social media account now and secure it before its too late.. grin
So actually you have nudes.
Know that you are not safe, even if you delete and format, password, locked , as long as it is soft copy, we can get it back
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
ITbomb:

So actually you have nudes.
Know that you are not safe, even if you delete and format, password, locked , as long as it is soft copy, we can get it back

grin

Go and find it on Twitter and Snapchat..
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by hatedisplace: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm so many people will be disappointed not seeing nude.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity 12000mah giant plus powerbank
Including You.
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by creamylicious(f): 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Do u guys share nudes with ur faces in it I dont understand.... Maybe i need some proper tutelage
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by burakado17: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Let me see the nude photos before I can comment
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Moganajoe: 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Where d nude pic kwa nu?
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by ITbomb(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Go and find it on Twitter and Snapchat..
Add me on 2go tongue
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
ITbomb:

Add me on 2go tongue

2go? What is that? embarassed

Like snapchat too?
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by rjek: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
See reasons why you should drop out of school as a student
http://www.eduterate.com/drop-school-need-student/
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by carzola(m): 12:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
How would we know its impersonation..
did she post the real nude picture of her
so we compare.... rubbish thing!! when she
was busy snapping nudes for her bf or lesbian
partner she didnt know it might get to this one day.
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by shevy878: 12:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
where are the nudes
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Lexusgs430: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
Make she post the real deal, so we can compare and contrast .......
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
Im highly disappointed, where is the nude pictures Fulani people forcing to be relevant since 00AD
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Icon79(m): 12:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
And where are the nude, let me be the judge?

*Kidding* tongue

O pari
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by hatedisplace: 12:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nma27:
True or false?
true
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by grafitti(m): 1:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Not yet but i have to check all my social media account now and secure it before its too late.. grin
cheesy
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Fkforyou(m): 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
@OP may your left balls be roasted like suya. angry

Where are the nudes? undecided

Mtscheew... I'm out of here.. angry

Fvck you all and this thread, I'm pissed..... angry

*FARTS*

*Walks out of the thread*
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
grafitti:

I'm sorry 2 burst ur bubble sis.
The best way to "secure" ur SM accounts is not to have incriminating details in them!

If a hacker means u, u are finished! He'll go to any extent to hack ur accounts.
Have a nice week ahead.

grin

There is no bubble to burst..and if ur the hacker...go hack my stuppid twitter and bring it here..
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
hatedisplace:
true
A guy will agree... Well done angry
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by evexx1(f): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Criis:
I won't be surprised if she's actually the one

Stop sending nudes , they'll never hear undecided

What a foolish comment!

Smh
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
Evaberry:
look

aunty why are you lying na

you sent your nudes

oga leaked it and you are complaining
Kikikiki...Iz Like U Are Zalking From Confam Experiece?? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Evablizin(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fadiga24:
Api Sunday baby wink
Api sunday dear
Re: Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos by Coolgent(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
Buhari ya mutu ya mutu ya mutu ya mutu masha Allah amin
Fasiki kawai!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / 6 Dead Bodies Of Fulanis Killed In Taraba Discovered By Security (Graphic Pics) / Pastor Emmanuel Bileya And Wife, Julianna Killed In Taraba State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.