Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo (3801 Views)

Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2017
Just this morning g I observed though.
I can't send messages, make calls, recharge or even check my account balance. I dont know if am the only one experiencing this??

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 03, 2017
same thing here

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2017
Freshemzy:
same thing here
shocked shocked
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by bareal(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2017
The yeyebrities have collected all their money, please bear with them.

They have gone to borrow money for service improvement. Thanks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by internationalman(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2017
in my case had 1.8g b4 I slept last night only to wake up and see the message below this morning.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 10:28am On Sep 03, 2017
internationalman:
in my case had 1.8g b4 I slept last night only to wake up and see the message below this morning.
What's wrong with glo na.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 10:29am On Sep 03, 2017
bareal:
The yeyebrities have collected all their money, please bear with them.

They have gone to borrow money for service improvement. Thanks
Lol
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2017
Buy naija to grow naija cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by LilSmith55(m): 11:32am On Sep 03, 2017
A guy in my area complain abt dis to me jst nw

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by internationalman(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
kvngjesse:
I don't even want to know, I'm porting to Airtel by 2moro.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by internationalman(m): 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
kvngjesse:

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Buy naija to grow naija cheesy
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
internationalman:

Lol, I just waste money buy card
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by phrancys001(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's back now,general network issue.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by sureteeboy(m): 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I don comot my glo sim since dem block that cheat. Na MTN and Etisalat I dey use now.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by OVA200(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
I experienced similar thing am unable to on data without having either airtime or data and my roommate had 900MB before going to bed but in the morning he met 0 MB.
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by jbazic(m): 3:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Guys has Anyone been able to ON his/her data without airtime or mb on your Glo sim?
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
phrancys001:
It's back now,general network issue.
Now I can't subscribe
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 4:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
OVA200:
I experienced similar thing am unable to on data without having either airtime or data and my roommate had 900MB before going to bed but in the morning he met 0 MB.
Same with guy up there
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by dami2boi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
i had this experience since last week Saturday, i was literally frustrated still need help on what to do.
Still unable to browse with my glo sim (not connecting) on 5gig bundle

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by adontcare(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mine was after I recharged 1000 Naira, I got credited with 900 naira. I did not borrow or subscribe to any of their packages. I complained to d card seller, she said same was done to her

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Can't make or receive calls since yesterday evening sad
But I am browsing through
Na small e remain, no be their fault angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Lol
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by kvngjesse(m): 6:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
adontcare:
Mine was after I recharged 1000 Naira, I got credited with 900 naira. I did not borrow or subscribe to any of their packages. I complained to d card seller, she said same was done to her
Nawa
Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by olarababi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Am enjoying glo to the fullest hers in Abakiliki.. ..i dont know why people do complain....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Flashh: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
I just recharged and made a call, not quite long with Glo.

5 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by GrandMufti: 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
Seems to be working fine here in Benin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Flashh: 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
internationalman:
If this was true, that means witches in your village just started sipping chopping your data overnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Airoflaw(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
same here, I've calledthere customercare for like 5times today..dey stole my data,wantedto subscribeagain dey stole my #1 from 1000, went and bought#100, it's Successful but not credited

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by Airoflaw(m): 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
AuroraB:
Only God can judge glo

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Experiencing This With Glo by lenghtinny(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
I have not been able to browse since Tuesday. All I keep getting from their customer care agents is we are sorry for the inconvenience angry
Thank God for airtel

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Cost Of Iphone11 Pro Max Dropped As Nigerian Youths Carry Out #endsars Pro. / How Do I Change My Blackberry Location? / How To Fix "Not Registered On Network" Error

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.