Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (29028 Views)

A Man Can Cheat And Still Love His Partner, Not The One He Cheated With - Frank / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 11:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
dominique:

[s]That's the junk your forefathers and society at large keep polluting your minds with, making it ok for men to cheat around on their wives. Do you know the emotional torture you put your wife through by sleeping around and exposing her to STDs? If it is OK for men to cheat as you claim, at least the holy books would have hinted in one of their chapters. Cheating is not your nature, just that most men lack self-control because they can easily get away with cheating compared to their female counterparts[/s].

LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. THIS FOREFATHERS CRAP YOUR SAYING DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHÎT. THIS IS THE FACT. MEN ARE ALLOWED TO CHEAT BECAUSE TO MEN SEX IS JUST SEX. AS LONG AS MY HEART IS STILL WITH THE WOMAN. LOYALTY IS A MATTER OF HEART AND NOT SEX ORGANS. THE THING IS MEN AND WOMEN ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY SO SEX IS MUCH MKRE THAN JUST SEX FOR WOMEN. THIS IS A FACT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by alexis007(m): 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

DUDE SHUT THE FÛCK UP. THAT STUFF I WROTE IS SCIENCE. IT'S NOT EVEN JUST REASONING. TRUST ME I HAVE A TRUCK LOAD OF EXPERIENCE AND I'M TEN TIMES A CHAUVINIST THAN YOU'LL EVER BE SO UNTIL YOU HAVE A SENSIBLE ARGUMENT GO AND GET EXPOSED OR SHUT THE FÛCK UP
You've a problem...maybe you'd a heartbreak 'cause a girl you loved was cheating on you. Thus, you turned to a vile monster with the intent to cause other girls pain.

I'd give you a peace of advice. Find the one who broke your heart...and kill her. Trust me, you would know peace again. Your reason would come back the same way it left.

But if you are truly a tough man like me, you can wipe every memory of her away. Don't think of her, even for a nanosecond. There are better girls who would make happier. You need to find and choose one ofthem for yourselves.

True Chauvinists are alpha males, not wounded souls who would hurt innocent girls because they made the mistake of falling in love.
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
alexis007:
[s]You've a problem...maybe you'd a heartbreak 'cause a girl you loved was cheating on you. Thus, you turned to a vile monster with the intent to cause other girls pain.

I'd give you a peace of advice. Find the one who broke your heart...and kill her. Trust me, you would know peace again. Your reason would come back the same way it left.

But if you are truly a tough man like me, you can wipe every memory of her away. Don't think of her, even for a nanosecond. There are better girls who would make happier. You need to find and choose one ofthem for yourselves.

True Chauvinists are alpha males, not wounded souls who would hurt innocent girls because they made the mistake of falling in love.[/s]

undecided DUDE TRUST ME AND I WANT YOU TO REALLY LISTEN CAREFULLY. IF YOU KNEW WHO YOUR TALKING TO, YOU WON'T BE SAYING THIS TRASH. HAHAHA YOU TRYNA INTIMATE ME ON ALPHA MALE? LOL.. ALL THESE KIDS. YOU EVEN FOOLISHLY WENT TO CREATE A HALLUCINATION OF A HISTORY "YOU HAVE A HEARTBREAK" LOL. grin DUDE YOUR WAY OF MARK. READ MY POST AND GET SENSE FROM IT CUZ

1 YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MALE AND FEMALE PSYCHE CUZ THIS IS NOT ABOUT CAUSING PAIN. CUZ IT'S NOW OBVIOUS YOUR THE ONE WITH THE ISSUES

2 YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT AN ALPHA MALE AND BELIEVE ME BOY. YOU ARE NOT AN ALPHA MALE. TRUST ME wink
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by alexis007(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

undecided DUDE TRUST ME AND I WANT YOU TO REALLY LISTEN CAREFULLY. IF YOU KNEW WHO YOUR TALKING TO, YOU WON'T BE SAYING THIS TRASH. HAHAHA YOU TRYNA INTIMATE ME ON ALPHA MALE? LOL.. ALL THESE KIDS. YOU EVEN FOOLISHLY WENT TO CREATE A HALLUCINATION OF A HISTORY "YOU HAVE A HEARTBREAK" LOL. grin DUDE YOUR WAY OF MARK. READ MY POST AND GET SENSE FROM IT CUZ

1 YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MALE AND FEMALE PSYCHE CUZ THIS IS NOT ABOUT CAUSING PAIN. CUZ IT'S NOW OBVIOUS YOUR THE ONE WITH THE ISSUES

2 YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT AN ALPHA MALE AND BELIEVE ME BOY. YOU ARE NOT AN ALPHA MALE. TRUST ME wink

We are done. I can see that you're about to bring me down to your level...and beat me with a fool's experience.

Take my first instruction; keep reading savvy comments here till you're savvy yourself.
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
alexis007:
We are done. I can see that you're about to bring me down to your level...and beat me with a fool's experience.

Take my first instruction; keep reading savvy comments here till you're savvy yourself.

grin grin DUDE LEARN. I WON'T TELL YOU TO READ COMMENTS CUZ THAT WON'T TEACH YOU SHÎT BECAUSE NAIRALANDERS LIKE YOUR SELF ARE JUST INEXPERIENCED INSTEAD GO AND GET SOME EXPERIENCE. TRAVEL, MEET PEOPLE, INTERACT , GET ENLIGHTENED THEN COME BACK HERE AND MAKE SOME SENSE. ALPHA MALE MY FOOT HAHAHA CHAI grin
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by dominique(f): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
joeeee240:

LOOK LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. THIS FOREFATHERS CRAP YOUR SAYING DOESN'T MEAN JACK SHÎT. THIS IS THE FACT. MEN ARE ALLOWED TO CHEAT BECAUSE TO MEN SEX IS JUST SEX. AS LONG AS MY HEART IS STILL WITH THE WOMAN. LOYALTY IS A MATTER OF HEART AND NOT SEX ORGANS. THE THING IS MEN AND WOMEN ARE WIRED DIFFERENTLY SO SEX IS MUCH MKRE THAN JUST SEX FOR WOMEN. THIS IS A FACT

You can't claim to love your wife yet cause her pains by cheating on her and putting her at risk of STDs. Is that what you call love? Men think they're allowed to cheat because their wives are expected to forgive them and keep praying for them (God forbid). If cheating is a man's birthright, then the 'thou shall not comit adultery' part of the ten commandments would have been restricted to women only. If you know you can't stick to your marital vows and stick with your partner, stay single biko. So many women are wailing all over the social media about their cheating husbands. Don't add to the numbers please. And stop generalizing and grouping men as perverted philanderers who only think with their third legs. Not all men cheat. That you lack self-control doesn't mean others can't control themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
dominique:

[s]You can't claim to love your wife yet cause her pains by cheating on her and putting her at risk of STDs. Is that what you call love? Men think they're allowed to cheat because their wives are expected to forgive them and keep praying for them (God forbid). If cheating is a man's birthright, then the 'thou shall not comit adultery' part of the ten commandments would have been restricted to women only. If you know you can't stick to your marital vows and stick with your partner, stay single biko. So many women are wailing all over the social media about their cheating husbands. Don't add to the numbers please. And stop generalizing and grouping men as perverted philanderers who only think with their third legs. Not all men cheat. That you lack self-control doesn't mean others can't control themselves[/s].

ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS A SIN OR WHAT? undecided I LOVE WHOEVER I'M WITH AND SHE HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SEX IS JUST SEX. WHY IS SEX SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR YOU WOMEN? OH WAIT YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ WHEN YOU GUYS DO IT IT'S MUCH MORE THAN SEX. THIS IS HOW MALE ARE BUILT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELF CONTROL OR ANY BS YOUR TALKING ABOUT. LOYALTY IS AN ISSUE OF THE HEART AND MIND. REMEMBER THAT. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ACTIVITY OF YOUR SEX ORGANS. A RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT CONNECTION AND NOT WHETHER YOUR DICK IS SOMEWHERE ELSE. FOR WOMEN SEX IS MUCH MORE THAN SEX. AS FOR STDS, MEN ARE NOT STUPID undecided YOU SEE COUPLES THAT HAVEN'T CHEATED ON EACH OTHER HAVING PROBLEMS CUZ THE MAIN ISH IS NOT ABOUT WHERE MA DÎCK HAS BEEN BUT THAT MY HEART IS STILL LOYAL TO YOU. SEX IS JUST SEX FIR MEN
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by dominique(f): 12:09am On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:

ARE TRYING TO MAKE THIS A SIN OR WHAT? undecided I LOVE WHOEVER I'M WITH AND SHE HAS TO UNDERSTAND THAT SEX IS JUST SEX. WHY IS SEX SUCH A BIG DEAL FOR YOU WOMEN? OH WAIT YOU KNOW WHY? CUZ WHEN YOU GUYS DO IT IT'S MUCH MORE THAN SEX. THIS IS HOW MALE ARE BUILT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELF CONTROL OR ANY BS YOUR TALKING ABOUT. LOYALTY IS AN ISSUE OF THE HEART AND MIND. REMEMBER THAT. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE ACTIVITY OF YOUR SEX ORGANS. A RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT CONNECTION AND NOT WHETHER YOUR DICK IS SOMEWHERE ELSE. FOR WOMEN SEX IS MUCH MORE THAN SEX. AS FOR STDS, MEN ARE NOT STUPID undecided YOU SEE COUPLES THAT HAVEN'T CHEATED ON EACH OTHER HAVING PROBLEMS CUZ THE MAIN ISH IS NOT ABOUT WHERE MA DÎCK HAS BEEN BUT THAT MY HEART IS STILL LOYAL TO YOU. SEX IS JUST SEX FIR MEN

STOP POSTING IN BLOCK LETTERS!!! angry

Yes, sleeping around is a sin. So you think only women will be judged for adultery and adultrious men will waltz trough the pearly gates of heaven because cheating is normal for them? Such a deluded fellow you are. Since you've not gotten it into your thick skull that some women see sex the way you see it. My prayer is that you marry one of such women so that her sex organs will be public property while her heart remains with you. You must not complain o. SEX IS FOR EVERYBODY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2017
dominique:

[s]STOP POSTING IN BLOCK LETTERS!!! angry

Yes, sleeping around is a sin. So you think only women will be judged for adultery and adultrious men will waltz trough the pearly gates of heaven because cheating is normal for them? Such a deluded fellow you are. Since you've not gotten it into your thick skull that some women see sex the way you see it. My prayer is that you marry one of such women so that her sex organs will be public property while her heart remains with you. You must not complain o. SEX IS FOR EVERYBODY[/s]!

undecided I'M NOT ENGAGING IN A RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT WITH YOU. YOU CHRISTIAN FANATICS ARE SOMETHING ELSE. AS FOR THE LAST LINE, WOMEN LIKE THAT DON'T EXIST THEY ARE NOT PSYCHOLOGICALLY WIRED THAT WAY.
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Marcus01:
she can't even be your women. Cus you sound hopeless. That woman there will feed you and your immediate family

Poor people always talk about food and feeding even when the discussion does not relate to food, because they are constantly hungry. Such a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by dominique(f): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:

undecided I'M NOT ENGAGING IN A RELIGIOUS ARGUMENT WITH YOU. YOU CHRISTIAN FANATICS ARE SOMETHING ELSE. AS FOR THE LAST LINE, WOMEN LIKE THAT DON'T EXIST THEY ARE NOT PSYCHOLOGICALLY WIRED THAT WAY.

I'm not a Christian but your profile suggest that you put God first so I had to bring the religious angle. So you know how women are wired because you've examined every single one of them right? You mean prostitutes catch feelings for the men they sleep with? By the time you're married to an ex prostitute who still gives out her goodies freely but loves you passionately, you will know that some women are wired like that. This will be my last response to you. Continue to live in your fool's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 12:58am On Sep 04, 2017
dominique:

I'm not a Christian but your profile suggest that you put God first so I had to bring the religious angle. So you know how women are wired because you've examined every single one of them right? You mean prostitutes catch feelings for the men they sleep with? By the time you're married to an ex prostitute who still gives out her goodies freely but loves you passionately, you will know that some women are wired like that. This will be my last response to you. Continue to live in your fool's paradise.

I'M A CHRISTIAN WITH A BRAIN AND MIND OF MY OWN undecided THAT IS SCIENCE AND PSYCHOLOGY. I WON'T LECTURE YOU. GO AND IMBIBE undecided
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by YelloweWest: 4:08am On Sep 04, 2017
Don't date or marry a nigerian man.

Cheating is in their DNA
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by YelloweWest: 4:12am On Sep 04, 2017
joeeee240:
YOU DEY TALK NONSENSE. MEN ARE ALLOWED TO CHEAT ABEG. WE ARE DESIGNED TO CHEAT. CHEATING IS RIGHT WHEN IT COMES TO MEN. CHEATING DOESN'T MEAN HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. CHEATING FOR MEN IS PROPER
Lol. You need a brain reset
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by YelloweWest: 4:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

Any man that cheat on me once
is leaving my life

I won't give room for apologies or remorse

if you can cheat on me once, u can cheat on me several times.

gat no time to deal with an unfaithful nigga
Stay clear of Nigerian men sweetie
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by ddeola: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2017
So on your list, you at on man number wetin?

Yeye pple... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by nengibo: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2017
YelloweWest:
Don't date or marry a nigerian man.

Cheating is in their DNA
Wetin dey Nigerian women dna?
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by YelloweWest: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2017
nengibo:

Wetin dey Nigerian women dna?
Most nigerian women are faithful in marriage. Just like ur mum.
Can u say same of ur father?? sad
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by nengibo: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Most nigerian women are faithful in marriage. Just like ur mum.
Can u say same of ur father?? sad
Yes, the first faithful Rivers man, is your stereotype due to your father?
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by YelloweWest: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2017
nengibo:

Yes, the first faithful Rivers man, is your stereotype due to your father?
Yes. Like most Nigerian men my dad cheated.

I'm sure yours did too.
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by joeeee240(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
YelloweWest:

Lol. You need a brain reset

YOU NEED A LIFE RESET LOL
Re: Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen by Organs(m): 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
joeeee240:

Bros, where did you get the bold from? Who is allowing this? pls provide proof and quote appropriately!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Mavin?(photo) / Mosun Filani And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Toke Makinwa’s Home Almost Gutted By Fire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.