Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 (67528 Views)

Photos Of New Boeing 777-300 Aircraft 'Anuli Peggy Onyema' Acquired By Air Peace / Nigerian Pilot Excited After Flying His Mom, Poses With Her In The Cockpit. Pics / How The Wheel Of A Boeing 747 Aircraft Is Changed (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Almaigaa: 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Evaberry:

I weep for Nigeria

I doubt Nigeria can ever be developed.

The world has left Nigeria behind

Leave Nigeria alone and weep for the EAST. grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Dialpad: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
This post is 2017

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by donforeign: 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Valro:
Even my village de fine for night view when light dey,but wake up for morning na,na u sabi

Hahahahahaha
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
vault:
ah, I told mum I don't need those stupid glasses...... any other person see the second pic looking like Ibadan? beautiful tho

Nah i didn't see any brown roof man. grin
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by JobMagnetNg: 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigerian can be great.
Only God if we learn from other developed Nations.
If they made happen, we also can.

But greed! greed!! greed!!!
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by donforeign: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Perge:
The West African biggest city, Ibadan, at night please.

Hahaha
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Ola17: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Forget o, person don go places wink
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by baralatie(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
2017 post

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Allisgud: 2:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Show us mainland at nite grin grin grin

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Zane2point4(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Explorers:
Hamad International Airport, Doha, Qatar.
I have been here live, if u havnt travelled you're missing honestly.

The smell, the vibe, the mood, the food, the culture, the music, the events are very different frm wht u see regularly, even you go see different kinds of human personality and remember try play music up in the sky so that even in subsequent years if u play the music u go remember that trip.

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by StayMotivated: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nigeria at night will be the biblical description of gross darkness upon the surface of the earth
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by clockwisereport: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
2017 post makes FP
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Thevisualchef: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Evaberry:

I weep for Nigeria

I doubt Nigeria can ever be developed.

The world has left Nigeria behind
Nigeria will develop... The prophesy of God concerning Nigeria will come to pass according to the time of Man.
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Temptee101(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Perge:
The West African biggest city, Ibadan, at night please.

Why you wan see am?

I deh suspect you o.
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Jaycool18(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
akashi01:
Ariel View of Nigeria from Boeing 737

Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.
nawa oooo grin
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by neyoohhh: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
As Nigerians , this should be our number one priority when we talk about progressivism not the culture woke wars being adopted from already developed economies.
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Temptee101(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
akashi01:
Ariel View of Nigeria from Boeing 737

Get your verified UAE | US | SA PayPal account in few hours.

Number on Signature.

Yes, i can see the mannequin in abuja.
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by merits(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
see better city.where is 9ja?
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Omotaday(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Latakia(f): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beautiful grin

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by MuchAdo: 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Old thread
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Ezmans: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Explorers:
Incredible aerial shots show mega-cities of the world illuminated like an electric grid by a British airline pilot who has travelled the equivalent of ten round trips to the moon.

Taken from the flight deck, the stunning photos show some of the most recognisable places in the world from an-above earthly perspective.

Captain Jon Bowles, 55, from Bolton, UK, has amassed these jaw-dropping pictures over the past five years during night-flights that span the globe.

Jon Bowles has racked up an astounding five million air miles during his 36-year career as a pilot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3565473/Light-city-Stunning-photographs-snapped-British-airline-pilot-beauty-night-famous-locations-world.html
am waiting for ibadan picture
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Sholaco: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
Where is Anambra please
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Sholaco: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ezmans:
am waiting for ibadan picture
Lagos represent the entire yoruba land. We are waiting to see Abia
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Topmaike007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
sod09:
Naija will be like stars in the sky
light no dey grin
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by ajericho(m): 2:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Valro:
Even my village de fine for night view when light dey,but wake up for morning na,na u sabi

Whala for who dey wake up
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Immatex(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
AroOkigbo:

Before dem snap finish sef, NEPA for don take light grin

Hahahaha, no be small thing oooh.

Na pitch darkness them go come capture for the shot.

Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by Biodun556(m): 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Immatex:
Waiting for Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Kano Nigeria

Lagos is there
Re: What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 by ExtraVioment: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
People wey sabi.

People wey dey use light play.

Appeal Or Reapply For France Schengen Visa / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / Carverton Helicopters' Premises Sealed Off In Port Harcourt (Photo)