Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? (1905 Views)

Deeper Life Members Are Angry Over The Invitation Of Gospel Artists To now sing / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
I once invited a Catholic to my church and he said he won't and doesn't attend any other church except the Catholic church.I concluded he was narrow minded because I know of a Catholic colleague that sometimes attend Christ embassy.

But i noticed this mostly amongst deeperlifers.Every deeper life member I ever invited to my church, asked almost same questions.

Do you cover your hair in your church? I said no but if you like you can.
Does everyone wear earrings in your church?I said yes
Do you wear trousers to your church?
I said yes.
Ladies makeup too right?I said yes

They gave same answer.
I don't think I'll be there.

And they didn't come.

Why do they behave that way?
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Those with deep conviction in deeper life hardly attend other churches.

I attend deeper life, and I find it hard to attend other churches.

The music, dancing and noise are just too irritating for me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by cuedish: 1:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dwactrine kwarapshin...In Buhari's Voice.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by zionmade1: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
I know a deeper life friend that attends other churches on invitation.
their challenge is that they don't dance and they can just stand wen others are dancing.
Even though some of them have been enlightened to know that wearing trousers is not a sin, some of them still look at those wearing trousers and not covering their head as sinners
everyone with his own conviction but whichever way, Christ is preached
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
says who?
Says Me

The most recent one happened just yesterday.
The lady once invited me to deeper life and I went.

I attended their monday bible study,Thursday service and Sunday service.But when I invited her to my church she started asking silly questions.Tbh I was angry
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:

Says Me

The most recent one happened just yesterday.
The lady once invited me to deeper life and I went.

I attended their monday bible study,Thursday service and Sunday service.But when I invited her to my church she started asking silly questions.Tbh I was angry

I already modified. Going to other Pentecostal churches aside Redeemed is a serious wahala for me.

The doctrine, The dance, The Noise, the dressing!!

I can't stand!!
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by MhizzAJ(f): 1:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Some of them are just pretenders
Most of them stop attending deeper life once they get into d university
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
zionmade1:
I know a deeper life friend that attends other churches on invitation.
their challenge is that they don't dance and they can just stand wen others are dancing.
Even though some of them have been enlightened to know that wearing trousers is not a sin, some of them still look at those wearing trousers and not covering their head as sinners
everyone with his own conviction but whichever way, Christ is preached
This your friend is different.

Abeg that's not conviction.I don't know why they think every other person is a sinner.

BiafranBushBoy the music dancing and ' noise' are to give praise to God
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by thorpido(m): 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2017
It's a question of doctrines and interpretation of Scriptures.
The things Deeperlifers have been indoctrinated with like wearing trousers,wearing earings,using make-ups(which the Bible has not made sin) makes them see other churches as being unholy,so they hardly attend other churches.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Tamarapetty(f): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
they are like introverts. find it hard to relate with/go to other churches.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Lol.I don't think it's pretence though.They simply got tired of following the bible religiously and adhering to their dogmas.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:

This your friend is different.

Abeg that's not conviction.I don't know why they think every other person is a sinner.

BiafranBush.Boy the music dancing and ' noise' are to give praise to God

Giving praise to God with skimpy skirts?

I am not saying that Deeper life members are too holy.

But if you can't save me in Church, at least don't make me commit sin with my eyes.

Imagine a Chorus leader showing us her cleavage...

Pastor preaching all about money and telling me that God looks only at the soul...

What kinda churches do we even have today?

Damn it!!...
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Lies!! not most of them.

Some of them (Which is part of choice)

I am still a deeperlifer till death and nothing will change it!!
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
thorpido:
It's a question of doctrines and interpretation of Scriptures.
The things Deeperlifers have been indoctrinated with like wearing trousers,wearing earings,using make-ups(which the Bible has not made sin) makes them see other churches as being unholy,so they hardly attend other churches.
Yes.Dogmas.
They follow their dogmas too religiously and I think that in itself is a sin.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by kingxsamz(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I attend deeper life, and I find it hard to attend other churches

The music, dancing and noise are just too irritating for me.

so ur saying u dont attend other churches because they're praising and glorifying God in an irritating way?..
how please?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by BiafranBushBoy: 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
kingxsamz:

so ur saying u dont attend other churches because they're praising and glorifying God in an irritating way?..
how please?

Read down the post and know how they "Truly glorify God"
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Tenkobos(m): 1:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
The question is "Why do you keep inviting Christians to your church"?

As a Christian, I only invite non Christians to my church. If you're already a catholic, Anglican etc then you've already accepted Jesus so what I can do with you is study the Bible together if you're comfortable with it.

Inviting other Christians to your church isn't the way, you're only helping your pastor in revenue generation. Your church isn't the best.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by thorpido(m): 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:

Yes.Dogmas.
They follow their dogmas too religiously and I think that in itself is a sin.

I don't mind their sticking to what they believe but when they start making others like look sinners,that I don't accept.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 2:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
kingxsamz:

how please?
Lol.See how he replied to that.
Giving praise to God with skimpy skirts?

But if you can't save me in Church, at least don't
make me commit sin with my eyes.
Imagine a Chorus leader showing us her
cleavage...
Pastor preaching all about money and telling me
that God looks only at the soul..
As if everybody in other churches wear skimpy skirts or every chorus leader show their cleavage or every other pastor is a prosperity preacher.
Thing is deeperlifers see others as sinners and as long as God's 'judge not' in the bible still stands,they continue sinning and they don't even know.

@the bolded,Biafrabushboy where else did you think God looks at?The body?
What's the use of covering up everywhere when your heart is evil?
When you think every non deeperlifer is a sinner.
What's the use.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tenkobos:
The question is "Why do you keep inviting Christians to your church"?

As a Christian, I only invite non Christians to my church. If you're already a catholic, Anglican etc then you've already accepted Jesus so what I can do with you is study the Bible together if you're comfortable with it.

Inviting other Christians to your church isn't the way, you're only helping your pastor in revenue generation. Your church isn't the best.
Maybe you're right,but @bolded you mean every one that attends a church have accepted Jesus?
That's totally wrong.
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nne5: 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lalasticlala please I need answers from more nlers that are deeperlife members. Thanks. cool
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by kingxsamz(m): 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nne5:

Lol.See how he replied to that.

As if everybody in other churches wear skimpy skirts or every chorus leader show their cleavage or every other pastor is a prosperity preacher.
Thing is deeperlifers see others as sinners and as long as God's 'judge not' in the bible still stands,they continue sinning and they don't even know.

@the bolded,Biafrabushboy where else did you think God looks at?The body?
What's the use of covering up everywhere when your heart is evil?
When you think every non deeperlifer is a sinner.
What's the use.

true..
well said...
I thought we Christians are supposed to be one.. yet we seem to be divided in many ways...
different churches with different beliefs..
Re: Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
there biznex, look at their pastor relating with Bishop Oyedepo, which means he endorse him, they are rather committing d sin of judging wen dey ain't perfect!

(1) (Reply)

The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus / Rev. Father Chilaka Allegedly Raises Up A 3-week-old Dead Man In Imo State / Is The Belief In God And Science Mutually Exclusive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.