Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding (4427 Views)

Deeper Life Members Are Angry Over The Invitation Of Gospel Artists To now sing / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Why Don't Deeper Life Members Attend Other Churches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by OkpekeBeauty: 5:24am On Aug 31, 2017
For those who are not aware, Deeper Life Church doctrine doesnt subscribe to dancing. It is classified as worldliness along with some dressing styles. It is so serious that they sit down during praise and worship to avoid the temptation to dance. For years this has remained a practice in the church and no one questioned it openly for fear of being branded a rebel, you know that Dothan and Abiran message.

Fast forward to the birth of social media and people can now express their views outside the confines of church. So this picture was posted of a couple dancing in Deeper Life facebook forum (not official page) and it elicited several reactions from fellow members, with those against it classifying it as worldiness. On the other hand the proponents of church dancing sited David and how he danced. One even reminded them that Pastor Kumuyi has instructed youths should not be chased away from the church due to old practices of the beginning years.

See more reactions here: http://www.okpeke.com/reactions-of-other-deeper-lifers-the-day-a-couple-danced-in-their-wedding/
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Zeze06(m): 5:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Funny how people turn every aspect of human existence "spiritual" embarassed

Pastors confine you to one "life-less" boring life because of their "idea" of holiness... cry

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by zionmade1: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2017
of all churches deeperlife seems to one of those churches i wont want anything to do with any of their members both male and female
They said if u watch TV u will end up in hell, now they air their programs on TV
They think they can attain righteousness by works of the hand, not knowing that righteousness by works is a filthy rag before our God.
They are stingy and self centered they believe God forgives them but they think its a sin to forgive a sinner.
They dont believe in the word favor or grace except wen it is God who is to favor them but for them to favor u Mba

they must marry themselves, because with the way they look antiquated and outdated even the young one who look years older than their ages, they will have to marry their men who.always love wearing oversize shirts and trousers.

4 Likes

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 7:07am On Aug 31, 2017
zionmade1:
of all churches deeperlife seems to one of those churches i wont want anything to do with any of their members both male and female
They said if u watch TV u will end up in hell, now they air their programs on TV
They think they can attain righteousness by works of the hand, not knowing that righteousness by works is a filthy rag before our God.
They are stingy and self centered they believe God forgives them but they think its a sin to forgive a sinner.
They dont believe in the word favor or grace except wen it is God who is to favor them but for them to favor u Mba

they must marry themselves, because with the way they look antiquated and outdated even the young one who look years older than their ages, they will have to marry their men who.always love wearing oversize shirts and trousers.

Victornezzar have you seen this?
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:

Victornezzar have you seen this?
Bros av seen it. ......We do dance in our weddings Bro as of now, some people are making it as if its kumuyi dat is both d member nd pastor, he even condemned it in one of his sermon, he said some people do bring doctrines into d church dat he's not aware of, some even look down on people dat are non members, he said he's going 2 flush dose doctrines out before he rest, if u doubt dis, go 2 YouTube, Did u also know deeper life can discipline deir leaders 4 Africa wink
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros av seen it. ......We do dance in our weddings Bro as of now, some people are making it as if its kumuyi dat is both d member nd pastor, he even condemned it in one of his sermon, he said some people do bring doctrines into d church dat he's not aware of, some even look down on people dat are non members, he said he's going 2 flush dose doctrines out before he rest, if u doubt dis, go 2 YouTube, Did u also know deeper life can discipline deir leaders 4 Africa wink
I don't go by what Kumuyi says, I go by what I know him to be. Do you think a Deeper lifer can be allowed to celebrate his wedding on earrings? Kumuyi was there when his son was marrying a lady who painted her lips and wore earrings. Do you know that Kumuyi allowed the wedding to hold whereas he didn't allow the weddings of those whose wedding cloth was 1cm short of the recommended sleeves. What do we call that? Hypocrisy of the highest order. See picture of Kumuyi s son's wedding below with Kumuyi posing with them happily. A member dare not do this. The ordinary member celebrating her wedding appeared like a robot in the picture on the right. The daughter of Kumuyi appeared like a 'deeper life jezebel' in the picture on the left.

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 7:41am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
I don't go by what Kumuyi says, I go by eat I know him to be. Do you think a Deeper life can be allowed to celebrate his wedding on earrings? Kumuyi was there when his son was marrying a lady who painted her lips and wore earrings. Do you know that Kumuyi allowed the wedding to hold whereas he didn't allow the weddings of those whose wedding cloth was 1cm short of the recommended sleeves. What do we call that? Hypocrisy of the highest order. See picture of Kumuyi s son's wedding below with Kumuyi posing with them happily. A member dare not do this.
Hope u also know d guy was in anoda country wen he was planning d wedding.....kumuyi son is a leader also nd he was disciplined, d gals father was also disciplined, at a time baba wanted 2 resign cos of wat people were saying, d son had 2 apologise publicly during one of d retreat, dat was y he brot up d marriage committee now
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hope u also know d guy was in anoda country wen he was planning d wedding.....kumuyi son is a leader also nd he was disciplined, d gals father was also disciplined, at a time baba wanted 2 resign cos of wat people were saying, d son had 2 apologise publicly during one of d retreat, dat was y he brot up d marriage committee now

Staged and acted dramas. Kumuyi wanted to resign or the damage control they used on you guys? cheesy only those operating on a higher platform of knowledge will understand all those scenarios and I'm happy to be one. Even before the wedding, Kumuyi and his cronies have planned what they would say when the people raged. Kumuyi wanted to resign, kikikiki. Indeed this world is a place where the shepherds have a better of his sheep.

Kumuyi was there when the wedding took place, he shouldn't have allowed the wife to come out in Jezebel attire in the first place same way he has never allowed any member to dress like a Deeper life Jezebel in their wedding.

Have u observed the wedding pixes I posted above? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:

Staged and acted dramas. Kumuyi wanted to resign or the damage control they used on you guys? cheesy only those operating on a higher platform of knowledge will understand all those scenarios and I'm happy to be one. Even before the wedding, Kumuyi and his cronies have planned what they would say when the people raged. Kumuyi wanted to resign, kikikiki. Indeed this world is a place where the shepherds have a better of his sheep.

Kumuyi was there when the wedding took place, he shouldn't have allowed the wife to come out in Jezebel attire in the first place same way he has never allowed any member to dress like a Deeper life Jezebel in their wedding.

Have u observed the wedding pixes I posted above? grin
Bro wat church do u attend please
some people would just sit down nd believe whatever comes from d media so far it's against d church, d son has his own life 2 live, do u expect kumuyi 2 make decisions 4 his son, Heaven is a personal race Bro, he myt av told his son not 2 try it, He just gave out an instruction, it's now on ur own part 2 choose it or not, Y d tin was bad was because it was his own son, do u expect him 2 miss d wedding

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Megatrix: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Deeper life wahala ehn. If this people had their way, they will take away all the joy in the world. No Christmas, no dancing, no wearing of fancy dresses, no watching TV, no making hair, no make up, no playing football for women. In short no joy at all

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro wat church do u attend please
some people would just sit down nd believe whatever comes from d media so far it's against d church, d son has his own life 2 live, do u expect kumuyi 2 make decisions 4 his son, Heaven is a personal race Bro, he myt av told his son not 2 try it, He just gave out an instruction, it's now on ur own part 2 choose it or not, Y d tin was bad was because it was his own son, do u expect him 2 miss d wedding
But Kumuyi set up marriage committees to make decisions for other members of his church. How his daughter-in-law managed to escape the scrutiny of the marriage committee people is the eighth wonder of the world. Don't worry, you will know better when it's time for you to get married if your wife happens to be a deeperlifer. Even your wedding gowns and all your wedding attires would be scrutinized before the wedding day, but Kumuyi's daughter in law? Did she smuggle her attire in or what

2 Likes

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Megatrix:
Deeper life wahala ehn. If this people had their way, they will take away all the joy in the world. No Christmas, no dancing, no wearing of fancy dresses, no watching TV, no making hair, no make up, no playing football for women. In short no joy at all
And this, no birthday celebration.

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:

But Kumuyi set up marriage committees to make decisions for other members of his church. How his daughter-in-law managed to escape the scrutiny of the marriage committee people is the eighth wonder of the world. Don't worry, you will know better when it's time for you to get married if your wife happens to be a deeperlifer. Even your wedding gowns and all your wedding attires would be scrutinized before the wedding day, but Kumuyi's daughter in law? Did she smuggle her attire in or what
Bros d girls father happens 2 be a region overseer 4 Jamaica, Did u think he was happy with d son, he has 2 boys, 1 also followed d way d church do hold deir weddings, yeah dey do check wedding gowns before wedding, I would even love it more if my wife is a deeper lifer, Deeper life is very strict against indecent dressing, I know dat 1 for sure
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bros d girls father happens 2 be a region overseer 4 Jamaica, Did u think he was happy with d son, he has 2 boys, 1 also followed d way d church do hold deir weddings, yeah dey do check wedding gowns before wedding, I would even love it more if my wife is a deeper lifer, Deeper life is very strict against indecent dressing, I know dat 1 for sure
but how come they didn't scrutinize John Kumuyi's wife attire very well before she smuggled it into the wedding arena?

3 Likes

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Megatrix: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
And this, no birthday celebration.

I dey tell you bro. I love the hypocrisy you pointed out above where they keep other members in religious bondage while they use another standard for themselves and their family. Those two contrasting wedding pics u posted side by side captured the whole sham perfectly
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Megatrix:
dere are some things most of u say dat are not true, Deeper life aint against making of her, but dey are against artificial hair, if u go 2 deir secondary schools....u would see girls playing ball
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
but how come they didn't scrutinize John Kumuyi's wife attire very well before she smuggled it into the wedding arena?
It boils down 2 d marriage committee over dere at Jamaica, dey just wanted 2 please d pastor's son, after d wedding most of d leaders dere were disciplined, and d wag deeper life do discipline leaders ehn, even u ur self go loose hope of coming bk 2 ur post, my area coordinator was penalised for 18months cos of his daughter Bro.
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

dere are some things most of u say dat are not true, Deeper life aint against making of her, but dey are against artificial hair, if u go 2 deir secondary schools....u would see girls playing ball
Many things they are no more against, they were once against it. They are actually becoming more 'worldly' now(according to deeperlifer definition of worldliness). The Holy Spirit is changing his beliefs that's why they are also changing their beliefs little by little. grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

It boils down 2 d marriage committee over dere at Jamaica, dey just wanted 2 please d pastor's son, after d wedding most of d leaders dere were disciplined, and d wag deeper life do discipline leaders ehn, even u ur self go loose hope of coming bk 2 ur post, my area coordinator was penalised for 18months cos of his daughter Bro.
But Kumuyi must have seen the wedding attire of her daughter in law before the wedding. Why didn't he do anything about it? I personally know of those whose wedding in deeperlife were postponed with the consent of the pastor because their long sleeves were 1 to 2 cm short of the one recommended by the church. So Kumuyi's daughter in law's own should not have been an exception.
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Megatrix: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ok u ar against making of some kind of hair like using weave-ons and other attachments. Satisfied? And which football do you allow women play when they can only play it in your own sanctioned venues and must do so wearing skirts. Is that one football?
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
Many things they are no more against, they were once against it. They are actually becoming more 'worldly' now(according to deeperlifer definition of worldliness). The Holy Spirit is changing his beliefs that's why they are also changing their beliefs little by little. grin
Yeah it doesn't boil down 2 d holy spirit as u said Bro
grin
Baba is trying 2 flush out some doctrines before he goes, back den if ur not a deeper lifer, dey would even look down on u, some can't even marry outside but he rebuked it at 1 of his sermon
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
Yeah it doesn't boil down 2 d holy spirit as u said Bro
grin
Baba is trying 2 flush out some doctrines before he goes, back den if ur not a deeper lifer, dey would even look down on u, some can't even marry outside but he rebuked it at 1 of his sermon at a Monday bible study
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Megatrix:

Ok u ar against making of some kind of hair like using weave-ons and other attachments. Satisfied? And which football do you allow women play when they can only play it in your own sanctioned venues and must do so wearing skirts. Is that one football?
lol baba football na football grin
D bible also condemned it dat women should not wear what pertaineth 2 men nd vice versa

1 Like

Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
But Kumuyi must have seen the wedding attire of her daughter in law before the wedding. Why didn't he do anything about it? I personally know of those whose wedding in deeperlife were postponed with the consent of the pastor because their long sleeves were 1 to 2 cm short of the one recommended by the church. So Kumuyi's daughter in law's own should not have been an exception.
I don't know weda he saw it but he must av known dat since his son is a leader den he knows d right tin, nd wen he found out he disciplined him immediately, d guy is not exceptional
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

I don't know weda he saw it but he must av known dat since his son is a leader den he knows d right tin, nd wen he found out he disciplined him immediately, d guy is not exceptional
does immediately means after the wedding? What a staged discipline cheesy
They call the period of 'honeymoon' the period of discipline for you guys and you swallowed it whole like that. Hmmm. While John was busy honeymooning, the sheeple were being fed with the story that he was being disciplined. What a perfect comedy! cheesy grin
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
does immediately means after the wedding? What a staged discipline cheesy
They call the period of 'honeymoon' the period of discipline for you guys and you swallowed it whole like that. Hmmm. While John was busy honeymooning, the sheeple were being fed with the story that he was being disciplined. What a perfect comedy! cheesy grin
Lolzzz
U sha want me 2 concur with wat ur saying, btw wer u in deeper life b4
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol baba football na football grin
D bible also condemned it dat women should not wear what pertaineth 2 men nd vice versa
Have u gone for your NYSC service yet? When I did so, I saw deeperlifer ladies in their trousers inside the church praising Yahweh with deeperlife pastors with them without condemning them. And yet the bible said WOMAN SHOULD NOT WEAR WHAT PERTAINS TO MEN? This is also hypocrisy.
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
Have u gone for your NYSC service yet? When I did so, I saw deeperlifer ladies in their trousers inside the church praising Yahweh with deeperlife pastors with them without condemning them. And yet the bible said WOMAN SHOULD NOT WEAR WHAT PERTAINS TO MEN? This is also hypocrisy.
lol Bro like I said heaven is a personal race, D girls av 2 follow d nation's order like one of our preacher said wen d question was brot up at 1 particular programme like dah
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol Bro like I said heaven is a personal race, D girls av 2 follow d nation's order like one of our preacher said wen d question was brot up at 1 particular programme like dah

So u mean d nation's order is greater than the standard of Yahweh for making heaven. If so, then the other laws of Yahweh should be overruled and the nation should just make its own laws to rule it's people. Things would be better that way.
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:

So u mean d nation's order is greater than the standard of Yahweh for making heaven. If so, then the other laws of Yahweh should be overruled and the nation should just make its own laws to rule it's people. Things would be better that way.
You don't get, when a law is decreed by d country, u av 2 follow it
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by 0temAtum: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Victornezzar:

You don't get, when a law is decreed by d country, u av 2 follow it
so u accept divorce and abortion and homosexuals so far the nation legalises it? Then that means nothing is sinful in itself except the things the law of your nation regard as sinful. This makes the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH right about the perceptions of human beings.

DOCTUFOS:
Observation of Rastus 7:9-11

9. I have made observations and known that there is nothing normal in itself except what the homos have normalised. And anything can be normalised, no matter how it seems impossible to do.
10. For if the homos of the world decide to normalise equality in gender, it shall be so. But the beginning of every normalisation is called an offence to the gods.
11. For before in Juda, the Shabbat was the last day of the week, but from the time of the beginning of Krishtanite till now, it was changed and the first day of the week seemed to be the Shabbat of the Kristens among them.
Re: Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding by Victornezzar: 9:38am On Aug 31, 2017
0temAtum:
so u accept divorce and abortion and homosexuals so far the nation legalises it? Then that means nothing is sinful in itself except the things the law of your nation regard as sinful. This makes the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH right about the perceptions of human beings.

I don't know ow 2 explain tinz 2 u Bro
If d nation legalise homosexualism...Christians won't abide by dat law cos d bible condemns it but we av a case of NYSC wer dere are a lot of gymnastic activities dere....girls av 2 wear trousers 2 make dem partake in dose activities very well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talisman To Win Lottery, Gambling, Betting, Football Pools And Lotto / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Who Killed More People In The Bible, 'God' Or 'Satan'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.