Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk (895 Views)

The Prices Of Things In Nigeria Compared To Countries Around The World At Large / 'Evacuate Now Or Risk Death': Ukraine Tells Residents As Russia Prepares Assault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by Tunmise100(m): 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Boris Johnson has warned there “no easy military solution” to preventing North Korea escalating its nuclear aggression but said all options were still on the table for retaliation after the regime’s nuclear weapons rest.

The foreign secretary said it was not clear how a military response from the West would be possible, given the proximity of the South Korean capital Seoul to the North Korean border.

Any military challenge to Kim Jong-Un’s regime could come at huge cost to civilian lives in South Korea, Johnson said.

“It’s certainly our view that none of the military options are good,” he told reporters after North Korea announced it had tested a powerful hydrogen bomb that could be loaded on to an intercontinental ballistic missile.

This guy is really insane. Guys how do you think the world leaders should go about it because in my opinion "Diplomacy will not work", Military actions can and should be used.

N:B Lets not forget That the Hydrogen bomb is ten times the power of an atomic bomb

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by Immatex(m): 3:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nations will rise against Nations and Kingdoms against Kingdoms. There will wars and reports of war. These are a beginning of the pang of distress- Jesus Christ - Matthew 24

All Biblical prophecies concerning the last days we now live in are fulfilling and we come to complete fulfilment.

What is sure is that at His appointed time, God will ruin those ruining the earth.- Revelation 11:18
Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by Xionez(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Its amazing what North Korea is able to achieve despite the tough sanctions on their economy. A successful ICBM and now this...a hydrogen bomb.

Nigeria, with no such sanctions, cannot even boast of a working refinery. Most African countries cannot.

All we know is tribal wars here and there.

3 Likes

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by EdoBoy90(m): 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2017
US citizens can't sleep very well again.
Kim Jung-Un is giving US serious headache.
That guy stubborn.

1 Like

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by seunny4lif(m): 6:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Nigeria own the sicker president grin grin
Africa can't even stand up for herself talkless of Nigeria

Africa can't even as own fight for themselves.
How can Africa protect herself from the colonies and blood sucker of our precious lands?
So fools will be saying NK leader is looking for War but don't remember how those western leaders has killed other leaders than anyone
From
Yugoslavia
Iraq
Libya
Somalia
Etc
Xionez:
Its amazing what North Korea is able to achieve despite the tough sanctions on their economy. A successful ICBM and now this...a hydrogen bomb.

Nigeria, with no such sanctions, cannot even boast of a working refinery. Most African countries cannot.

All we know is tribal wars here and there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by Rossikki: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
Tunmise100:
Boris Johnson has warned there “no easy military solution” to preventing North Korea escalating its nuclear aggression but said all options were still on the table for retaliation after the regime’s nuclear weapons rest.

The foreign secretary said it was not clear how a military response from the West would be possible, given the proximity of the South Korean capital Seoul to the North Korean border.

Any military challenge to Kim Jong-Un’s regime could come at huge cost to civilian lives in South Korea, Johnson said.

“It’s certainly our view that none of the military options are good,” he told reporters after North Korea announced it had tested a powerful hydrogen bomb that could be loaded on to an intercontinental ballistic missile.

This guy is really insane. Guys how do you think the world leaders should go about it because in my opinion "Diplomacy will not work", Military actions can and should be used.

N:B Lets not forget That the Hydrogen bomb is ten times the power of an atomic bomb

How is he insane? The US has been conducting military drills with South Korea for decades, and threatening North Korea with invasion and regime change. So Kim Jong Un's only option is to develop nuclear capability to act as a deterrent against US aggression. How is he insane? Stop allowing western media like CNN to influence you. It is America and Trump that are mad and insane for going around the word, threatening people and creating chaos. How can the US have over 7,000 nuclear warheads and then claim it feels 'threatened' by North Korea's 5 or 10 missiles? And starts to threaten war? That makes them the Beast of Revelations or Babylon the Great, that will be brought crashing down one day, due to her iniquities, deceptions, lies, and the mass murders she has committed across the world.

The Number 1 threat to world peace today is the USA......... But they will be stopped, if not by man, by God.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by pacino26(m): 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
Rossikki:

How is he insane? The US has been conducting military drills with South Korea for decades, and threatening North Korea with invasion and regime change. So Kim Jong Un's only option is to develop nuclear capability to act as a deterrent against US aggression. How is he insane? Stop allowing western media like CNN to influence you. It is America and Trump that are mad and insane for going around the word, threatening people and creating chaos. How can the US have over 7,000 nuclear warheads and then claim it feels 'threatened' by North Korea's 5 or 10 missiles? And starts to threaten war? That makes them the Beast of Revelations or Babylon the Great, that will be brought crashing down one day, due to her iniquities, deceptions, lies, and the mass murders she has committed across the world.

The Number 1 threat to world peace today is the USA......... But they will be stopped, if not by man, by God.

You're on point my brother. Been awhile I commented on anything NK.

To the Trump sympathizers on the NK issue kindly give me the answer to these;
Did Kim attempt to invade South Korea prior to now?
Beyond the sanctions, has NK invaded any border country for food?
Any known record of NK under Kim going after any world leader in his home country?
Who can really give first hand info into the much speculated health and humanitarian crisis in NK, CNN?
Since when did defending one's own life and country become an offence?

Lots of questions and I know most of us don't have the answers but are quick to condemn a young leader whose prime survived the highest air raid by the US in the 50s. I applaud their tenacity and doggedness. Leave the usual media propaganda and tell me what CNN is saying about Libya post Qaddafi; a failed state! But we all know the Libya of Qaddafi days was never a failed state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by favourmic(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
The drum of war is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by leofab(f): 4:25am On Sep 05, 2017
International politics
Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by KingSango(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Tunmise100:

There are no nuclear weapons because theres no radioactivity in Nakasomi nor Hiroshima. Theres grass, flowers, birds, dogs and babies being born with no radioactive sickness. A nuclear denotation supposedly sets off a chain of reaction off broken atoms smashing into each releasing energy which gets translated as heat. There are many chemically enhanced TNT bombs, which will render the same resulted effectiveness. The United Nations Security council is ran by Euroasian nations. They all go along with this lie about nuclear bombs, space and aliens, satellites, a ball Earth, Jesus Christ, Allah and Muhammad or they are Gods chosen people, i.e Zionists Jews. Africa has 52 nations with the most diverse peoples on Earth how come the U.N is in the US? What does the UN do against US aggression constantly upon smaller nations? Nothing. They dont feed the world like Ancient African Egypt once did and earned the name bread basket of the world. The U.N does nothing against the spread of homosexuality, human trafficking, organ trafficking, drug distribution, child slavery and sacrifice, and nations like Saudi Arabia giving safe havens to pedophiles.

When is the African going to stand up for his own rulership. His autonomy, his right to teach his children the true nature of this magical world created by Olodumare?

Those of you in cults that teach true knowledge you know I speak the truth, there are no nuclear weapons. Ase, � Sango.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
KingSango:

There are no nuclear weapons because theres no radioactivity in Nakasomi nor Hiroshima. Theres grass, flowers, birds, dogs and babies being born with no radioactive sickness. A nuclear denotation supposedly sets off a chain of reaction off broken atoms smashing into each releasing energy which gets translated as heat. There are many chemically enhanced TNT bombs, which will render the same resulted effectiveness. The United Nations Security council is ran by Euroasian nations. They all go along with this lie about nuclear bombs, space and aliens, satellites, a ball Earth, Jesus Christ, Allah and Muhammad or they are Gods chosen people, i.e Zionists Jews. Africa has 52 nations with the most diverse peoples on Earth how come the U.N is in the US? What does the UN do against US aggression constantly upon smaller nations? Nothing. They dont feed the world like Ancient African Egypt once did and earned the name bread basket of the world. The U.N does nothing against the spread of homosexuality, human trafficking, organ trafficking, drug distribution, child slavery and sacrifice, and nations like Saudi Arabia giving safe havens to pedophiles.

When is the African going to stand up for his own rulership. His autonomy, his right to teach his children the true nature of this magical world created by Olodumare?

Those of you in cults that teach true knowledge you know I speak the truth, there are no nuclear weapons. Ase, � Sango.

Bros, while I agree with most of your posts on NL, wallahi billahi talahi - Nuclear Bombs & Weapons exist.

Google “Chernobyl Disaster” in Soviet Ukraine that occurred in 1986 . A whole lot of people died from “Acute Radiation Syndrome” and even cancer.

Let me even help you. Click this link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

Again, think about it, if Nuclear Weapons do not exist, what is stopping Amerika & NATO from invading North Korea? grin

1 Like

Re: North Korea Successful Hydrogen Test Putting The World At Risk by KingSango(m): 8:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Zoharariel:

Bros, while I agree with most of your posts on NL, wallahi billahi talahi - Nuclear Bombs & Weapons exist.

Google “Chernobyl Disaster” in Soviet Ukraine that occurred in 1986 . A whole lot of people died from “Acute Radiation Syndrome” and even cancer.

Let me even help you. Click this link below:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chernobyl_disaster

Again, think about it, if Nuclear Weapons do not exist, what is stopping Amerika & NATO from invading North Korea? grin

You are making my point for me, I thank you. Chernobyl is the questionable oddity because with all the nuclear bombs tested on islands and remote areas, including Chernobyl and several other radioactive incidents, then how come no radioactive clouds upon the Earth? How come the earlier and less sophisticated A bombs dropped on Japan suffer no radioactivity hazards in the perspective environments?

As far as North Korea goes they are just a pawn of Russia and China. The U.S did beat North Korea but Russia and China prevented the fall of NK, because they didn't want the U.S at the door, as NK borders Russia and China. Please see a map. Now NK isn't going to beat the U.S but can end their presence in the South Pacific entirely, because Russia and China have made advancements, better situated for war, and the U.S isn't in a position to gamble so they play mind wars. Both sides fake photos and run propaganda which only fools the uninitiated but wise ones know its a game due to intelligence gathering. The Illuminated rules the whole world not half of it, they are all out to destroy Ancient African civilization and monarchy for good. You believe not in the Gods and neither does any around you as such you are also ignorant of the existence of demons ruling the world. Ase. Love, Sango.

(1) (Reply)

Former President's Wife Dies In Fatal Accident, Many Inured / USA Vs IRAN Military Power Comparison 2020 / Herd Of Deer Take Over East London Housing Estate Amid Coronavirus Lockdown(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.