Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business (691 Views)

FREE Accounting Services For Your Business. See Details Inside! / I Will Set-up A FREE Accounting System For Your Company / I Will Set-up A FREE Accounting System For Your Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Dear Business Owner,

Patrick Okunima is my name, and I'm a Financial Accountant & Bookkeeper with over 7 years experience. If you're interested, I can be your company's accountant on a part-time or freelance basis, for a very small monthly payment. You'll be saving 3/4 of what it will cost you to hire an in-house accountant (who may not even be as qualified and competent as I am).

Now, to the reason you're here. I am going to show you how to install and set up a free accounting software for your business. I believe you're familiar with Sage, QuickBooks, Tally and Peachtree Accounting Software. The software I will be introducing you to is not among the ones I mentioned, but far much easier to use. And the best part of it is that it is FREE. No purchasing fee, no monthly subscription, absolutely free. Except of course, you'll like to go for the cloud or multi-user version which attracts monthly subscription.

If you're interested in getting the accounting software, call me on 08104502652.

Note: It's 100% free. So you are not paying a kobo to me or anyone else.

Please, be aware that this offer is only for businesses registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and have obtained their TIN from FIRS. Do not contact me if your business is not registered.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:34am On Sep 04, 2017
Good morning, guys. The offer is still available.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2017
Don't miss this opportunity. Call Today!
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Keep your calls coming.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
Still Open.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good night.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2017
Good Morning, Friends.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good Evening Friends.
Re: I Will Show You How To Install A FREE Accounting Software for Your Business by PatrickOkunima(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Still Open.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn N25,000-N50,000 Monthly Pure Profit From Importation Business / Free Ebook On How To Make Money Online In Nigeria / Wigs And Gowns 4 Free In Front Of Abuja Campus!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.