Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Ibuddy I1 Heating Kit- Coil Master Genesis RDTA Tank - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ibuddy I1 Heating Kit- Coil Master Genesis RDTA Tank (780 Views)

Home DNA Test Kit - Is This The Expected “Apocalypse”? / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral / Mother And Her 4 Kids Burnt To Death After Mosquito Coil Mishap. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibuddy I1 Heating Kit- Coil Master Genesis RDTA Tank by ecigvape1205(f): 3:55am On Sep 04, 2017
Coil Master Genesis RDTA Tank -iBuddy i1 Heating Kit
Coil Master Genesis RDTA

The Genesis RDTA is the first RDTA designed and manufactured by Coil Master. Sporting an innovative gold plated velocity style deck for easy building and an adjustable airflow featuring 8 holes to suit any preference. With a 6ml capacity and leak resistant design you will spend less time filling up. With a simple elegant appearance, and the nice performance on both flavor and clouds, this RDTA will be your favorite tank!

Features:
Material:304 stainless steel + pyrex glass
Colors:black,silver
Size:47*25mm
Capacity:6.0ml
Gold plated deck and pin
Peek insulator
Velocity style building deck
8 holes adjustable air flow
Top caps can holds by
12mm wide bore delrin drip tip

Coil Master Genesis RDTA comes with
1x Genesis RDTA
1x Extra glass
4x Extra screws
1x Hex screw drivers
1x Cotton
9x O-rings
2x Fused clapton coils

iBuddy i1 Heating Kit

Feeling lonely? Well we've got a new pal for you, say hello to the iBuddy i1 Heating Kit! It's an innovative e-cig with the first pin-style heating element that quickly raises the temperature as well as prolonging the lifespan of the device. Together with a 1800mAh built-in battery and integrated design for easier operation, the iBuddy i1 will become your new best friend giving you a totally different & healthier vaping experience!

Features:
1. First Innovative Heating Kit of Pin-style Heating Element with longer lifespan
2. Integrated Design with Easier Operation
3. 1800mAh built-in battery
4. Compact and colorful appearance

iBuddy i1 Heating Kit Comes With:
1pc i1 Heating Kit
1pc USB Cable
5pc Cleaning Cotton
1pc Cleaning Brush
1pc User Manual

(1) (Reply)

This Couple Has Been Married For 10 Years But Have Never Had Sex / Man Gives Birth To Baby Boy In US / Please, I Am Suicidal Please Read And Advise Me . This Is A Serious Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.