Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral (4568 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by TheObservatory: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2020
A picture of a newborn baby boy holding his mum's patently failed coil has gone viral.

The 34-year-old mum - who already has two other kids - had the intrauterine device (IUD) inserted two years ago. However, the coil did not do its job and she became pregnant, giving birth at Hai Phong International Hospital, in Hai Phong, Vietnam.

During labour, the IUD came out along with the baby, who subsequently gripped it in his hand.

https://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-picture-of-newborn-baby-holding-mums-failed-coil-goes-viral-20200706?source=facebook

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Basildvalour(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2020
Against all odds, he wanted to see earth.
He could be destined for greater things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by squash47(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2020
this pikin go stubborn well well

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2020
By force,By force I must come the world.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Ameboperoo(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2020
Showing it to the mum like

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by missjo(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
Haha, this is funny. cheesy

Baby be like, nana you couldn't stop me even if you wanted. Who's laughing now? grin

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Mindlog: 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by XXLMANDIGO: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ntorrrrr tongue
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Gosj01(m): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
grin grin

My signature
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by IvarTheBoneless: 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
Fake
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Onlinealaba(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
How true tho
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Igyeseh(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2020
Is this for real? Or its photoshoped?
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
I trust my Yoruba people dem fit talk say the child nah abami omo like that
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by 6ixT8: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
fakery!

I would have givng this news a benefit of doubt only if the coil is found embedded in any part of his body.
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by UjuJoan2: 4:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
6ixT8:
fakery!

I would have givng this news a benefit of doubt only if the coil is found embedded in any part of his body.

Maybe it was floating around during his formation, and at a point just before his birth he grabbed is and held onto it.

Very very possible.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Rickmann: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheObservatory:
A picture of a newborn baby boy holding his mum's patently failed coil has gone viral.

The 34-year-old mum - who already has two other kids - had the intrauterine device (IUD) inserted two years ago. However, the coil did not do its job and she became pregnant, giving birth at Hai Phong International Hospital, in Hai Phong, Vietnam.

During labour, the IUD came out along with the baby, who subsequently gripped it in his hand.

https://www.ladbible.com/community/viral-picture-of-newborn-baby-holding-mums-failed-coil-goes-viral-20200706?source=facebook

That's the act of the Almighty...we can't understand it. grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by TheCvBank: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2020
Everything happens for a reason in the universe. the kid maybe seen as an IUD failure but years from now, the parents would be glad it failed.
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2020
IvarTheBoneless:
Fake
Absolutely FAKE
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by merieam16(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2020
D baby must av been sayin " u no wan make i come abi naw see ur life"lolz
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Vulcanheph(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
The boy is like "Nothing do me"
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Openbusiness3: 6:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
A child of destiny. God be praised
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by chubinwa(m): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
That child have come to dominate.
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Emanagerr: 10:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Baby be like, mama we made it !
Holding it like a trophy grin

I create blog on demand with inbuilt ad system to fetch you some cash, direct video streaming from all social media, free domain name and hosting for one year, free tutorial and excellent user interface, check this, if you like it chat me
www.luckystargist.com.ng
07 017 880 751
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Manofvalor1: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2020
The pikin be like;mummy nperrrr!,nyorrrn!! 'no be the coil wey you be wan take delete me be dis?
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Freeeanijor: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2020
This is a typical case of the saying "pikin way want good na from small you go know". That child is unstoppable, nothing is going to stop him from shining. He's started winning.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 08, 2020
The baby be like "una father".
Odogwu. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Basildvalour:
Against all odds, he wanted to see earth.

He could be destined for greater things.

Na him wan bring coronavirus cure wait make e growgrin
Re: Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral by Ghostrye: 8:17am On Jul 08, 2020
He is lucky he wasn't born in Nigeria. I can't even start to imagine the regret and tears he will shed when he hears welcome to Nigeria. grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught Red Handed! / Wife Tears Husband's Clothes,husband Beats Wife-who's Wrong? / MY Wife Is A Compulsive Liar. Please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.