Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) (22435 Views)

I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by praizblog: 6:06am On Sep 04, 2017
See the beautiful photo of uche jombo, mercy johnsonokojie and igodye at glolaff festive in kano .

They really look good together.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/checkout-this-adorable-photo-of-uche.html?m=0

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Am only interested in what's in their bags undecided

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by mayorkyzo: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Even d big gown cannnot hide her hips...hips of life...

12 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
hmm

The only thing I notice is how short three of them are, how fat mercy is and how big Uche's teeth are, no wonder her husband left her.

I guess Uche is also mourning her marriage/husband with those dreadful clothes she has on

Why is Nollywood full of brainless yeyebrities

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by crackerspub: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

The only thing I notice is how short threw of them are, how fat mercy is and how big Uche's teeth are, no wonder her husband left her.

I really pity you, your stupidity amazes me.

That Lady called Uche is going through a lot right now, happy to see her smiling.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by xtybliss(f): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Uche Jumbo in that 2nd pix though grin grin..... Fine Mercy
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by mcmbonu: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
finally, jumbo dun pack her remaining belongings from husband's house. good for her but It seemed I go die had an erection. Checkout This.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Sugarcious(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
It seemed I go die had an erection.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Godswillnwaoma(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
I go die small oooooooo
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Ruggedfitness: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
According to the internet Mercy Johnson is just 33 years old.. Uche Jumbo is just 37 years old while Omotola and Genevieve are 39 and 38 years respectively.

But Mercy Johnson already looks older than the whole lot... I think she looks beautiful (one of the reasons I watched Africa Magic in those days).

But she should focus more on her health and fitness..

In other News
4 Reasons Why Women Are Expected To Live Longer Than Men
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/09/women-expected-live-longer-men_4.html
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
Glo just dey waste money on top these people head. Instead of their slow network angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by seenga(m): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
finally, jumbo dun pack her remaining belongings from husband's house. good for her
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Uche Jombo sent me a private messages for me to date her but i refused.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Ginaz(f): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

The only thing I notice is how short threw of them are, how fat mercy is and how big Uche's teeth are, no wonder her husband left her.

OK they are "yeyebrities" everyone knows....who are you and what are you once again?

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by MrDoGood(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
Kano is one hell of a beautiful state
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Chanchit: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Eyah! the guy knows Jombo is the one that currently has no husband hence the close hug.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Melodyz(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Hip hip... Hurray!!
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Elis49(f): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

The only thing I notice is how short three of them are, how fat mercy is and how big Uche's teeth are, no wonder her husband left her.

I guess Uche is also mourning her marriage/husband with those dreadful clothes she has on

....And who told you her teeth is big...I pity your husband.. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by free2ryhme: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
Lovely photos grin
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Papaaldrich: 10:40am On Sep 04, 2017
mayorkyzo:
Even d big gown cannnot hide her hips...hips of life...

You get big eye.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by ihimiray(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

tongue
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Eyiloreoluwa(f): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 10:45am On Sep 04, 2017
They look good
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by darlenese(f): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
this old mama uche and he strong body
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2017
I go die mouth is always moving.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by RexEmmyGee: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2017
He likes jumbo. Tapping current
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 10:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Who said Uche's marriage has crashed?
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by yabatown: 11:25am On Sep 04, 2017
MrDoGood:
Kano is one hell of a beautiful state

And MERCY JOHNSON IS HELPING THE KANO AIRPORT TARMAC SWEEPERS WITH THAT RIDICULOUSLY LONG DRESS THAT SHE IS USING AS A BROOM TO SEWWP THE FLOOR. I BLAME THESE SHORT ACTRESSES LIKE GENEVIEVE AND RITA DOMINIC WHO INTRODUCED THIS SILLY FASHION OF DRESSES AND TROUSER THAT IS TOO LONG ALL TO COVER THEIR SHORTNESS AND GIVE THEM MORE HEIGHT.
Re: Uche Jombo, Mercy Johnson And I Go Dye (Photo) by becca28(f): 11:57am On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

attention seeker oshi...go get life

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Son, Abefemi 5th Birthday In Matching Outfit (photos) / 2face Idibia Donates Music Studio To OAU / Oprah Winfrey Poses With Lion On O-magazine Cover [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.