Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

“don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises (389 Views)

Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / My Family Thought I’d Drop Out Of Secondary School – Helen Paul / Cobhams Asuquo: Bullies Almost Made Me Drop Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by zion69(m): 7:24am On Sep 04, 2017
Olamide Adedeji who at the moment has been making all clubs and parties bang with his “WO” song, has advised young ones not to drop out of school to fulfill their dreams.

According to Olamide he was lucky to have fulfilled his own dream despite dropping out of school, but they might not be that lucky.

He however assured that, if only his parents were able to pay his school fees back then, he would have stayed to be a graduate today.

Speaking to Sunday Scoop, Olamide said;

“I was lucky to achieve my dreams despite dropping out of school. I left the university because my parents were not able to pay my tuition fees; as such, leaving school wasn’t of my own making.

If there was money, I definitely would have remained in school. You don’t have to drop out of school to fulfill your dreams.

However, if due to one reason or the other, you are unable to complete your education, you should also know that you can still succeed regardless.”

Source : http://www.zionadebisi.com/2017/09/dont-drop-out-of-school-to-fulfill-your.html

1 Share

Re: “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by zion69(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by phlamesG: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2017
Awon Omo tika bodi grin
Wo!!

Baddo nice talk
Re: “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:45am On Sep 04, 2017
How I love to hear artiste encourage people to go to school..........
Go to school! Learn! Educate your mind! And keep our Grammy awards hope alive!
Fela go school and e show for him music!

Re: “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by princefunmmy(m): 8:00am On Sep 04, 2017
Good
Re: “don’t Drop Out Of School To Fulfill Your Dreams” – Olamide Advises by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2017
Oshe ola

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims / Kemi Olunloyo Thanks Drake For Calling Her Son To Wish Him Success In His Exams / Video Game Contest Invitation Snub: Ruggedman Thinks Uriel Oputa Cannot Disrespe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.