Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah (2325 Views)

Python Swallows Sallah Meat In Badagry And Was Caught 'Red Handed' (Photos) / Man Claims He Saw Allah’s Name Inscribed On His Sallah Meat / Sallah Ram Attacks Another Ram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah by iamchily: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
According to a Facebook user, he claims to have seen the imprint of Allah in the meat for sallah. He wrote on his timeline the following,

"Wallahi, I testify that there's no other gods but Allah SWT.
I have been hearing series of news that Allah's name reflected on this and that. But today, I confirmed it. Some part of meat from our Ram after frying reflected Allah's name showing supremacy and oneness of Allah. Not only one but two meats."

Re: Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah by Neminc: 11:16am On Sep 04, 2017
If Allah wants do a miracle, There are disabled and sick people he can heal, Poor and destitute people he can provide for, Childless families he can grant the fruit of the womb, Help Nigeria get out of the mess we are in. Not putting his name on a chunk of sallah meat. Who that one epp?
Re: Allah Name Appeared In The Meat For Sallah by joinnow: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2017
Why appearing on salah meat shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Hobbies / Why Are Their Alot Of Faceless People In NL / Learn How To Place Advert In Any Nigerian Newspapers @ At Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.