Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Lovely View Of His Hotel In Las Vegas [see Photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Lovely View Of His Hotel In Las Vegas [see Photos] (389 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / "Broke Guy" - Paul Okoye Shares Major Throwback Picture / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shares Lovely View Of His Hotel In Las Vegas [see Photos] by pulsemusicng(m): 12:19pm On Sep 04, 2017

Singer, and one of the PSquare brother, Paul Okoye is currently in Las Vegas, and he shared the below photo of the lovely view of his hotel room.

He said, and we quote, “thunder will fire all the people that denied Nigerians all the good things in life.”

See what he posted

“Dear God I woke up this morning in this lovely space and nice view #lasvegas and I want to thank you but I have a question pls don’t be offended ..how long will it take for Nigeria my country to be like this? Abeg who did we offend bikonu we don’t mind, we will go and beg for forgiveness no pride atall…we go humble our selves even if they demand for a skeleton of an ant we shall provide pls ?may thunder fire the people that denied us all these good things of life even me that thought I was living life am a starter an upcoming see light everywhere!!! ….and that’s how I will come and going back to may God help us all ?#whodidweoffend #bikonu”

SOURCE. https://pulsemusic.ng/paul-okoye-shares-view-hotel-las-vegas/

Cc lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Donates N1m To Benue Flood Victims / My Arrest Was A Call From God – Dammy Krane / A False Pastor And His Deceitful Workers Have Been Caught In Yaounde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.