Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (19636 Views)

Jamb Change Of Course/institution For 2024/2025 Session / A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by obisco4u: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
We are all affected in one way or the other. Lets use every means possible to get the message out there. Don't fold your arms. If you are on Twitter, tweet us #JAMB_COC_WHALA or JAMB in general with at least 10 tweets. We need to trend today.
If you're on Facebook spread the word to all Aspirant groups. Spread on WhatsApp. Bombard Jamb call lines.

We also need help of webmasters and bloggers. Lets give JAMB the heart ace they have given us

For game of thrones fans send Ravens!!!

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abeg who get unilorin putme pass question coz my screening is on tuesday
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Beetunez44(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
ftosino:
i dont knw what tha problem is with other student,

i changed my course and i have reg for unilorin screening and it have reflected there, so is the problem with the schoool or JAMB

u must have change ur institution since july......if am not mistaken
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by ftosino(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dc4life:

When did your change yours?
within a week after it came out
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by matrixA(m): 2:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Joshua15:
All these moderators ehn.....dey shuld help us out na....well we shuld stil try 2 get 2 jamb office en mass by latest 8:00am...to cry out 2 dem...NO TYM TRULY OOO...
where you dey guy. Na true talk u talk o. We must do so asap
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by matrixA(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Gscales2017:
I HAVE BEEN CRYING AND MOURNING UNILORIN POST UME WILLSOON CLOSEMY DETAILS NOT WITH DEMMM JAMB DONT KILL OUR FUTURE PLEASE
xame here o.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
shollish:
.thank God say I don enter SCH
na dat your yeye college of education you dey call school?mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by enemyofprogress: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
CEEcey:
Abeg who get unilorin putme pass question coz my screening is on tuesday
bring your left palm make I check if dem go give you admission. Hmmmmmmmmmm,dat your neighbour still dey follow you o,I no see Unilorin giving you admission this session, you better go begin sell gala and pure water against 2020 academic session
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by tolexy123: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Me too
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by zippopo(f): 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
We many o embarassed I never knew o, Father Lord... I want to Die, pls someone hold me.... My jamb score can't waste o...
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by WebSurfer(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Danemmy:
but how come??
I did change my institution to uniben and I've been cleared to write my post utme
stay calm boss
we'll sort this out together
When did you do the change of institution
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by mkfemi: 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
ftosino:
within a week after it came out
was it in May or when they later open it July?
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by cyndylove64(f): 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
I did mine august 10th oooo to unilag and i can't access the portal have been to jamb in v.i they are saying crap.some one should help us or i will sue jamb
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by vchykp(m): 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
I did mine too and the school I chose validated me already.
Sorry about that.

please how did you go about it, in the school or jamb office..??
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
vchykp:

please how did you go about it, in the school or jamb office..??
I checked and it showed my details.
I didn't go anywhere.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by vchykp(m): 3:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
I checked and it showed my details. I didn't go anywhere.
lolx.. i thought you applied for change of course?..
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by zippopo(f): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Now tell me why Nigeria go better? So now the portal is still open when those who changed already are still having issues? If I don't write my pume enn, I go swear for some people o
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
vchykp:

lolx.. i thought you applied for change of course?..
I heard those who did change of institution are having issues. I did COI too nd ion have any issue is what I'm saying.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by vchykp(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mariinee:
I heard those who did change of institution are having issues. I did COI too nd ion have any issue is what I'm saying.

ok.. nah change of course i dey talk.. #tnx
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
So if you want to do change of course, UNILAG, it's advisable not to do?
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lemme tweet @jambHQ, enough is enough coz ur pain is my pain.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Jacktheripper: 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
I tried registering for UI post utme but it's replying invalid credentials and I did my COI on Aug 25.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by naijalions(f): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
AdeniranBJ:
....wow This isn't good at all.
, shey u kw u are a learner?
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Jacktheripper: 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
Lemme tweet @jambHQ, enough is enough coz ur pain is my pain.

They are not replying perhaps u get a response let's know cos this is a matter that requires rap attention
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by otokx(m): 3:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
noirsangre:
I have this exact problem but my institution is uniport. Been trying all day to reach the officials but have been unable to do so.

send an email to admissions@uniport.edu.ng
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
MrEgghead:
I've been to jamb office Benin but the officials there said people had been complaining and there's nothing they can do it..
And the question is why did they leave the portal open since they know that changes will not be transferred to our new institutions just bcuz of the 2500 they are getting from the process? Isn't this suicidal?
Now Everything is complicated.
wow and I just did for my younger brother not knowing Dat dis is d nature of d stuffs.... dias God o!
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmmmmm......
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by 2000SMS: 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
that's a bad one, dias internet now, so dia shkd b swift communication between jamb and all Nigerian universities ....
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by swiz123(m): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
I will strongly advise that if your previous registered school p utme form is about closing,lets say two days remaining,and the issue of change of institution still isn't resolved, go buy the form of your previous school to be on the safer side

2 Likes

Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by zippopo(f): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
2000SMS:

wow and I just did for my younger brother not knowing Dat dis is d nature of d stuffs.... dias God o!
Your bro Don join us wink
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by tolexy123: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
swiz123:
I will strongly advise that if your previous registered school p utme form is about closing,lets say two days remaining,and the issue of change of institution still isn't resolved, go buy the form of your previous school to be on the safer side
it will still tell you d same tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice on Handwork A Nigerian`student Could Learn.. / Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics / FG In Talks With ASUU On Strike - Maku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.