Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. (19596 Views)

A Nairalander's Perspective On "School Na Scam" / JAMB Change Of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure – 2018 / JAMB UTME 2018: Change Of Course/institution Now On [how To Apply] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
eva96:

I also called JAMB help line,they are aware of the situation and they said they are already working on it.
pls can you post the number you called.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by aliyoung11(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
From jamb official twitter account

1 Like

Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by glammys: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sorry to ask dis question,how will someone know dat his change has reflected
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by SwayG: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
glammys:
Sorry to ask dis question,how will someone know dat his change has reflected

if you took change of institution and unable to register for the post utme of the chosen institution- you know it didn't reflect

if you took change of course, able to register buh your former course still displays on your schools post utme slip..- means the change didn't reflect..
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by glammys: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
SwayG:

if you took change of institution and unable to register for the post utme of the chosen institution- you know it didn't reflect

if you took change of course, able to register buh your former course still displays on your schools post utme slip..- means the change didn't reflect..

thanks bro,i did change if course can i still go on with post ume registration before jamb rectify d effects or i should wait
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by DrUche3(m): 2:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by SwayG: 2:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
glammys:

thanks bro,i did change if course can i still go on with post ume registration before jamb rectify d effects or i should wait

when did u do the change of course
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by eva96: 7:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Thank God,definitely schools will extend their dates of registration
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by glammys: 7:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
SwayG:

when did u do the change of course

i did it on july 21
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by SwayG: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2017
glammys:

i did it on july 21
you can go ahead to register..
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by glammys: 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2017
SwayG:
you can go ahead to register..
kk bro,tanx so much
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Gbolahanawoyade: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2017
I wanted to reg unilorin post utme and it keeps saying incorrect entries, when will all this issues stop , I heard unilorin are closing the portal on sept 15 pls let's find what to do , jamb collected 2,500 from us . why is our educational system like this , it doesn't sound nice at well, at the first place when they know they ain't going to make this reflect fast they have to tell you the problem behind it before we face it. What if the schools closes their portal, pls why is our country educational system like this. do jamb want to spoil people career , am sick of all this.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Adedapoayo(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
Uniben PUTME examination is to commence between d date of 13th - 27th (CBT), if u have applied and need accommodation, to those saying far from Sch and ur siblings or friends aren't around, call or chat AY for enquiry concerning accommodation on 08172030301... If u are yet to register for Uniben PUTME do so now before the closure on Saturday, Sept 09, 2017...
Visit.. www.uniben.edu
Or AY for enquiriee.. Thanks
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by greatpusn: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Please help oooo. I can't still register for post utme screening, telling me NO APPLICATION RECORD FOUND). Kindly save a soul.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by kensandrea: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
greatpusn:
Please help oooo. I can't still register for post utme screening, telling me NO APPLICATION RECORD FOUND). Kindly save a soul.
which school
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by greatpusn: 5:48am On Sep 08, 2017
kensandrea:

which school
UNIBEN
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by fboonmy: 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
You guys should chill. JAMB is already rectifying the issue. Some candidates with the same issue have been able to register for PUTME as at this morning.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by fboonmy: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2017
Whose change has reflected on their respective school's database?
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Victornezzar: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
Mariinee:
I did mine too and the school I chose validated me already.
Sorry about that.
come so u dis gal dat was insulting me d oda time
u neva even start skul
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

come so u dis gal dat was insulting me d oda time
u neva even start skul

Chill Man.
na so dem plenty for this forum oo,insulting pple upandan and still battling with gce.
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Victornezzar: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
segunernes:

Chill Man.
na so dem plenty for this forum oo,insulting pple upandan and still battling with gce.
seriously Bro I shock oo
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Beetunez44(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2017
D details of everyone who changed their institution and course has been sent 2 dia new institution or course they chose.......HURRY GO AND REGISTER NOW
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2017
Beetunez44:
D details of everyone who changed their institution and course has been sent 2 dia new institution or course they chose.......HURRY GO AND REGISTER NOW
My own is not reflecting oo
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Beetunez44(m): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

it depends on your institution tho(maybe ur institution choice has not uploaded the new list on their portal) just keep checkin sha.....
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
which school is that?
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mirabel2032:
which school is that?
Lasu
Re: JAMB 2017 Change Of Course/institution Dilemma: A Nairalander's Perspective. by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 20, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Lasu
same for unilag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Lagos’ Kid Mechanics Sacrificing Education To Fix Your Ride / Parents Beat & Disgrace Head Teacher, Over Poor Results In Kenya (Photos) / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {mathematics Thread}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.