Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,541 members, 7,843,669 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks (42174 Views)

Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / Fans Blast Paul Okoye For Shading Brother, Peter’s Wife, Lola Omotayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
israelmao:
Why won't you be shaded when millions of your brothers and sisters in IDP camps and also flood victims are in dire need of help and you went on drinking spree and still have the audacity to share such on social media.What are you really living for ?Is it to just drink and die without touching lives?
You're not okay,
When he posted he gave someone $10000, you people complained that he should've done that without cameras,
So how do you know now that he's not touching lives?, abeg make money and touch people's lives,
His money, his life

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Yung6ix has no hit song
Dude is wack
I'm a fan, He's not wack, Nigeria audience is not just into hip hop
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by gentle007(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
If actually Akpororo is his big bro, then Akpororo gave him the best advice ever!

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

I understand English, just keep my grandma out of your mouth or keyboard as the case maybe,
Industry man, i salute you.
Is okay, you can now keep your opinion to yourself

It is quite obvious you don't understand English.
"
It is one of the best deals that can happen to a young entrepreneur. The whole deal for my project and the KKTBM is worth about half a million dollars and as the day goes and we grow as a label and a brand, our income and capital for new projects grow too. The name KKTBM is already becoming a household name and we are about to turn it into a franchise" Yungsix.

This is what he thinks its worth and obviously we all know that it's not even close to 30k dollars,

For instance I feel my house is worth 3 Billon naira? Does that mean that's the real worth?

Nah!!!
Please learn

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

It is quite obvious you don't understand English.
"
It is one of the best deals that can happen to a young entrepreneur. The whole deal for my project and the KKTBM is worth about half a million dollars and as the day goes and we grow as a label and a brand, our income and capital for new projects grow too. The name KKTBM is already becoming a household name and we are about to turn it into a franchise" Yungsix.

This is what he thinks its worth and obviously we all know that it's not even close to 30k dollars,

For instance I feel my house is worth 3 Billon naira? Does that mean that's the real worth?

Nah!!!
Please learn
Lol, your opinion
If you like quote everything you see from now till tomorrow, you're wasting your time, Dr of English, why didn't you use your grand mother?
Nonsense and ingredient
You can cry about the matter if it's paining you
There are more pressing matters in my life

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Lol, your opinion
If you like quote everything you see from now till tomorrow, you're wasting your time, Dr of English, why didn't you use your grand mother?
Nonsense and ingredient
You can cry about the matter if it's paining you
There are more pressing matters in my life

Yes like learning English!
It isn't ingrident, I think you mean "ingrate"

Ingredients are things you use to make food or other stuff
Like if you buy okra, maggi, salt, pepper.
Those are ingridents.
But even Ingrate doesn't feel right in this you context, after calling yourself "non sense" you now say "ingrate" meaning ungrateful.

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

Yes like learning English!
It isn't ingrident, I think you mean "ingrate"

Ingredients are things you use to make food or other stuff
Like if you buy okra, maggi, salt, pepper.
Those are ingridents.
But even Ingrate doesn't feel right in this you context, after calling yourself "non sense" you now say "ingrate" meaning ungrateful.
Lol, you're a clown
If you haven't heard the joke "nonsense and ingredient" then i shouldn't be speaking with you
And it's spelt as ingredient not ingrident
You see your life now?
Mr English uncle, please stay away from my mention, i see you're a pained fellow and you're looking for who to vent your anger on, #i dodge am pass
Nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Lol, you're a clown
If you haven't heard the joke "nonsense and ingredient" then i shouldn't be speaking with you
And it's spelt as ingredient not ingrident
You see your life now?
Mr English uncle, please stay away from my mention, i see you're a pained fellow and you're looking for who to vent your anger on, #i dodge am pass
Nonsense and ingredient
Sorry I didn't grow up in the Ghettos and on the street like you did, but please explain what does that actually mean.??

"nonsense and ingredient"

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by Burgerlomo: 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Enemking:
I can't remember him having any hit song

And now they advised him to look for one hit song to buy with all the money he wasted on drinks and he's taking it personal.

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by israelmao(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=OHIsIManuEL post=60132361]
You're not okay,
When he posted he gave someone $10000, you people complained that he should've done that without cameras,
So how do you know now that he's not touching lives?, abeg make money and touch people's lives,
His money, his life[/quote

I'm very okay.I don't know if you are?Booze now becomes thing of pride.]
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by paradigmshift(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
DJperdurabo:

Both cats are lll!

But we need to understand that they spit differently. Erigga mostly utilises proverbs, metaphors and really deep and sic wordplays in pidgin while 6ix does more of mainstream hip-hop (i.e. English and street slangs presented in very creative ways).

In my opinion, both are the best mainstream cats in the game from the south (funny enough, they arw from same city-Warri).

I play both of their songs but yung6ix is doper.
yung6ix good abeg. Erigga has funny n crazy lines, they both good though and have seen them both in warri.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

Sorry I didn't grow up in the Ghettos and on the street like you did, but please explain what does that actually mean.??

"nonsense and ingredient"
If a ghetto kid can spell correctly and you can't, then you're not okay,
I don't remember how what i said correlates with growing up in the ghettos, grow up boy, borrow some maturity, if you don't have anything to say, you can stay off my mentions, seriously, you're becoming irritating
I don't even know what makes you better than ghetto kids, that's if you're not because nairaland is a faceless platform where anybody can claim anything.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=israelmao post=60133439][/quote]

Its not new bro, American rappers do it too, it's the trend.
Its showbiz, there has to be something to "show"
Let him do what he likes, it's his money, plus delta state is not a state of displaced people, i don't think we have them here, i stand to be corrected though.
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

If a ghetto kid can spell correctly and you can't, then you're not okay,
I don't remember how what i said correlates with growing up in the ghettos, grow up boy, borrow some maturity, if you don't have anything to say, you can stay off my mentions, seriously, you're becoming irritating
I don't even know what makes you better than ghetto kids, that's if you're not because nairaland is a faceless platform where anybody can claim anything.

How can you call Ingredients instead of ingrate and say you spell better.
Gerrahia!!!!

I am not a Ghetto kid, but I am always open to learning things even from empty vessels thst probably can't comprehend English Language.
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

How can you call Ingredients instead of ingrate and say you spell better.
Gerrahia!!!!

I am not a Ghetto kid, but I am always open to learning things even from empty vessels thst probably can't comprehend English Language.
You are always open to learning from empty vessels, so you can learn from people who have nothing to offer, funny boy
Ask people around you, you obviously know nothing yet claim to be well informed, i don't have your time any more, if you want to jump into the lagoon because of this matter, go ahead
www.nairaland.com/916285/funny-nigerian-expressions
So it's even here on nairaland, please read and become aware.
Even sef, why should i call you an ingrate?
What's there to be ungrateful about, did yung6ix give you money and you insult him in return?
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
digoster:
Yung6ix is the best rapper in Africa whether you like it or not
talk true

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
DJMCOTTY:
talk true
Lol
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

You are always open to learning from empty vessels, so you can learn from people who have nothing to offer, funny boy
Ask people around you, you obviously know nothing yet claim to be well informed, i don't have your time any more, if you want to jump into the lagoon because of this matter, go ahead
What's there to be ungrateful about, did yung6ix give you money and you insult him in return?
Exactly why I was schooling you son.

But I guess i'll leave you to it.
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

This kid where are you from??

"Expression:Nonsense and ingredient

Meaning: Has no real meaning as well. It’s just a dismissive statement Nigerians make to show they regard your line of argument as rubbish. Nonsense, I understand. The ingredients…….someone is going to have to explain that to me."

Damn if you are in Lagos please visit Yaba left for check-up!!!!!!
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

Exactly why I was schooling you son.

But I guess i'll leave you to it.
No, you only made a fool of yourself, hope you learnt something today, i bet everybody on that thread is a ghetto kid, you really need to grow up, I'm disappointed in you. I don't even know how ingrate is related to what we were talking about, Google nonsense and ingrate and tell me what you saw
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by OHIsIManuEL(m): 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
takenadoh:

This kid where are you from??

"Expression:Nonsense and ingredient

Meaning: Has no real meaning as well. It’s just a dismissive statement Nigerians make to show they regard your line of argument as rubbish. Nonsense, I understand. The ingredients…….someone is going to have to explain that to me."

Damn if you are in Lagos please visit Yaba left for check-up!!!!!!

Lol, i remember telling you it was a joke, the mention is not far up, go and read it bro,
You obviously don't have a good memory,
even from the use written up there, you should know that i used it correctly.

No, I'm not in lagos
I'm in warri,
No, I'm not a kid
Yes, you would've waited for someone to explain it to you before you showcased your ignorance
As you see there, they said "nigerians", not ghetto people or street people, what does that make you?
Between both of us, you're the one in need of yabaleft
I'm tired of this nonsense,
Goodnight
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by mrkels(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yahoozee

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by takenadoh: 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

Lol, i remember telling you it was a joke, the mention is not far up, go and read it bro,
You obviously don't have a good memory,
even from the use written up there, you should know that i used it correctly.

No, I'm not in lagos
I'm in warri,
No, I'm not a kid
Yes, you would've waited for someone to explain it to you before you showcased your ignorance
As you see there, they said "nigerians", not ghetto people or street people, what does that make you?
Between both of us, you're the one in need of yabaleft
I'm tired of this nonsense,
Goodnight

Oh na Warri u dey so? no wonda u come dey carry the guy matter nfornhead like basin!

Make I no catch u for Jappa junction or for road sha!!!!
Or Refinery road or sitting outside AJs taking selfie!!! If not!!!

Stay safe kid and stay out of trouble please keep learning, and don't say what you aren't sure of or know the meaning.

Ciao!
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by ebilomaofficial1: 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Young6ix is not even the best rapper in warri,Erriga is
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by Davidscott(m): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
wetin concern u akpororo shey na ur money ni mind ur business d guy gat 2 enjoy is moni d way he suffer for it
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by SherriLobito(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Get your Email address @ cheap rate.. Use Quote!
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by SherriLobito(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Believe ur hustle u can spend more
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by WiseFool2(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
digoster:
U say wetin? He fit rap like erigga? Mouth go pain am.
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by NameCheckers: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2017
digoster:
shut up.... Where's nasty c from south Africa

2 Likes

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by KoladeKoded(m): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2017
How is this news?!
Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Grammy-winning rap star, Lil Wayne was yesterday
rushed to a hospital after suffering from seizure
and being found negligent in his Chicago hotel
room, TMZ said on its site
The site reports that the 34-year-old craftsman,
persevered through a minute seizure at the mending
focus, and his delegate avowed to the site that he
had persevered through various seizures.
Read more here. http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/entertainment/see-what-might-happen-to-rapper-
lilwayne-after-suffering-from-seizure/

Re: Yung6ix Slams Akpororo For Shading Him For Spending N3.9m On Drinks by KingLennon(m): 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

He is not better than lyrical erigga
God forbid!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benedicta Elechi Makes Isi Ewu For Daddy Freeze / Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With 2face And Puyol At UEFA Champions League Tour / Rema: Don Jazzy Replies Nigerians Hating On His New Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.