Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service (866 Views)

Drop Your Site/blog And Let Me Tell What You Need To Improve. / This Blog Of Mine Is For SALE Make An Offer / Pearstep Community : Introducing Blog Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
we will Build and Develop WordPress site and blog of your choice then pay after service at very Cheap and Affordable price from N15,000.
CHURCH WEBSITE,
BUSINESS WEBSITE,
PERSONAL WEBSITE,
NEWS BLOG,
SHOPPING CAT,
MARKET PLACE,
SCHOOL PORTALS,
FORUM,
SOCIALS,
ETC.

WE ALSO SALE WORDPRESS PREMIUM THEMES FROM N5,000.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08032732332
Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
uyigideon:
we will Build and Develop WordPress site and blog of your choice then pay after service at very Cheap and Affordable price from N15,000.
CHURCH WEBSITE,
BUSINESS WEBSITE,
PERSONAL WEBSITE,
NEWS BLOG,
SHOPPING CAT,
MARKET PLACE,
SCHOOL PORTALS,
FORUM,
SOCIALS,
ETC.

WE ALSO SALE WORDPRESS PREMIUM THEMES FROM N5,000.

CALL OR WHATSAPP 08032732332

This is the reason why people and my self see Nigerians as fools, how can you offer your talents for free and be paid after your job is done, this is why web developers have no job in Nigeria and only scam people to survive OP continue your crap
Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 7:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

This is the reason why people and my self see Nigerians as fools, how can you offer your talents for free and be paid after your job is done, this is why web developers have no job in Nigeria and only scam people to survive OP continue your crap
I don't see any reason why you should have headache over another man's work, its my work and not yours, if you need a website then let me know, if you don't, then get lost.

1 Like

Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
God give everyone freedom to choose, what they want to do or where they choose to belong to, but if you choose to do evil and give excuse for your action, that doesn't justify you.God created you to serve him.
Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
God give everyone freedom to choose, what they want to do or where they choose to belong to, but if you choose to do evil and give excuse for your action, that doesn't justify you.God created you to serve him, and everyone we give account of his life here on earth.
Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 7:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Check out some of our work www.diceangelmusic.com
Www.3dinfo.info
Musical site and news blog
Re: We Build & Develop Wordpress Site & Blog Of Your Choice Then Pay After Service by uyigideon(m): 8:00am On Sep 14, 2017
check out some of our designed website
www.3dinfo.info
www.diceangelmusic.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Guest Posting Nigerian Blogs / I Have Not Gotten Traffic On My Blog / Mybb Tutorial: Top 10 Best/free Dark And Light Gaming Forum Themes For Mybb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.