Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,316 members, 7,864,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:33 PM

Is The Devil Real? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Devil Real? (421 Views)

What Will Become Of Religion If The Devil Repents / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Devil Real? by vaxx: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2017
1. Is the Devil "real" or just a representation of our selfish nature?

2. can we treat the existence of God equally to that of Devil?

3.why do God needs to create Devil in the first place?.

4. Do God really need hell- fire concept to promote sinless society or enforce justice in the hereafter?

waiting for good reply from nairaland great thinker

I am a believer . an African traditional faithful. this is my motto. believing in judgemental God and non existing devil steal your future.

1 Like

Re: Is The Devil Real? by Tenkobos(m): 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
I dated his sister

1 Like

Re: Is The Devil Real? by vaxx: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tenkobos:
I dated his sister
you said so
Re: Is The Devil Real? by adepeter2027(m): 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
Tenkobos:
I dated his sister
Twale babanla
Re: Is The Devil Real? by kennyblack94: 6:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
vaxx:
1. Is the Devil "real" or just a representation of our selfish nature?

2. can we treat the existence of God equally to that of Devil?

3.why do God needs to create Devil in the first place?.

4. Do God really need hell- fire concept to promote sinless society or enforce justice in the hereafter?

waiting for good reply from nairaland great thinker

I am a believer . an African traditional faithful. this is my motto. believing in judgemental God and non existing devil steal your future.

When "God" is inserted as the Protagonist, human responsibility is often thwarted. When the "Devil" is inserted as the Antagonist, human accountability is derailed. It isn't until humanity realizes that we are our own saviors that we will understand the long-term benefits of benevolence, empathy, compassion, and solidarity.Satan is an absurd device used by insecure Christians to impose their beliefs, hence their will, onto other people.The Devil is not a power of any world except the world of imagination,he is fictional scapegoat for all that believers cannot explain about the world and find it distressing.

2 Likes

Re: Is The Devil Real? by vaxx: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
kennyblack94:

When "God" is inserted as the Protagonist, human responsibility is often thwarted. When the "Devil" is inserted as the Antagonist, human accountability is derailed. It isn't until humanity realizes that we are our own saviors that we will understand the long-term benefits of benevolence, empathy, compassion, and solidarity.Satan is an absurd device used by insecure Christians to impose their beliefs, hence their will, onto other people.The Devil is not a power of any world except the world of imagination,he is fictional scapegoat for all that believers cannot explain about the world and find it distressing.
I love the word Fictional scapegoat.
Re: Is The Devil Real? by vaxx: 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
bumb

(1) (Reply)

Faith, Doubt, Boldness And Fear / What Does It Mean That Women Will Be “saved” Through Childbearing (1timothy 2:15 / 10 Cannons Of God's Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.