Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed (598 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Gang Leader & His Gang Members,legs To Be Amputated (Graphic) / Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / Man Writes Suicide Note In Enugu, Drinks Rat Poison But Was Rescued (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed by Lindalilian: 7:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Remember Vampire? The criminal rescued by his gang members at Owerri high court where he was taken to,to face trial,he has been killed. The Police Special Force led by the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) has killed notorious kidnap kingpin and armed robbery suspect, Henry Chibueze alias Vampire who escaped from police custody after unknown gunmen stormed the Owerri High Court in a commando style and rescued him and two others on January 27th. The wanted criminal was killed this morning at about 1am during a gun battle with the IGP Intelligence Response Team in Omu Awa Forest,Ikwerre L.G.A. Rivers State. According to the police, five other members of his gang were arrested alive and cache of arms and ammunition were recovered. www.bulletin.com.ng/2017/03/notorious-criminal-was-rescued-by-his.html
Re: Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed by kingxsamz(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
nawa o
Re: Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed by sonofspada(m): 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na today him die?
Stop recycling old News
Re: Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Did I open a saved page?
Re: Vampire'who Was Rescued By His Gang Members At Owerri High Court Has Been Killed by mexxmoney: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Which world has the OP been living in? Like seriously, Vampire? Maybe you will tell us about Evans' capture in December

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Wondering How Evans Lured Me Into Crime – Civil Engineerin Graduate / Nigerian Guy,ayoife Oluwalana Stole A Lady’s Iphone 6 And Flaunts It On Facebook / I Was Sexually Harassed During Casting For First Big Film - Grace Jones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.