Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Blogger I Need Your Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogger I Need Your Help (800 Views)

Webmasters: I Need Your Help With Adsense / Webmaster i need Your Help On "Search" Coding... / I Need Your Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogger I Need Your Help by naijaactive(m): 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2017
a guy setup a blog for me so he refuse to give me the cpanel please what should i do
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by iamleumas: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
Call 911 or report him to Evans
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by naijaactive(m): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
i paid him full
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by SirLakes: 9:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Mention the person's name if he's a nairalander kiss

Gosh, I hate thIs kinda nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by naijaactive(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
have fix it guys thanks so much.... i called the hosting company and they have sent it to me...

1 Like

Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by naijaactive(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2017
have fix it guys thanks so much.... i called the hosting company and they have sent it to me...
and the guy is not nairalander....
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by Ruggedfitness: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
ElizaVeta:
So what else does he want again?
Jasmine Okoro right?
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by ElizaVeta(f): 1:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Ruggedfitness:
Jasmine Okoro right?
Yes?
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by Dmayor7(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
cyberhope:

Thank Goodness...But don't try that next time, this is something you can do yourself. creating a blog is very easy with the tutorials allover the net.

Sincerely, it's very easy to create once you find the right tutorial to guide you.

I created a powerful piece at www.w3programs.com that can help anyone create his or her own blog by him/herself in no time.

It isn't rocket science. You can do it.

I can help you if you come at a crossroad. But I assure you that this tutorial is all you need to have your own blog site up and running in less time and effort.

Click www.w3programs.com
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by cyberhope(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2017
Dmayor7:

Sincerely, it's very easy to create once you find the right tutorial to guide you.

I created a powerful piece at www.w3programs.com that can help anyone create his or her own blog by him/herself in no time.

It isn't rocket science. You can do it.

I can help you if you come at a crossroad. But I assure you that this tutorial is all you need to have your own blog site up and running in less time and effort.

Click www.w3programs.com
cool but I hope u read my comment well.
actually, I am not the one who needs help.
Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by Dmayor7(m): 11:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
cyberhope:

cool but I hope u read my comment well.
actually, I am not the one who needs help.

Yea... I know....

Am just emphasizing on what you said

1 Like

Re: Blogger I Need Your Help by CelestineC(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2017
Creating a blog or website doesn't have to be hard

In fact with the right tutorial, you can setup your blog in less than 30mins

Want to know how?

Then click here to visit blogginglodge for explicit wordpress tutorial

Do not forget to post any questions or confusion there after. I would be glad to assist you

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Bloggers Needed / How To Auto Post On Multiple Facebook Pages For Free With Pilotposter / Looking For Admin Of Any Group On Facebook Or Are You Popular On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.