Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health (451 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Actress Halima Abubakar Looking Stunning In Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by celebsnestblawg(m): 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2017

Ailing Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has taken to her social media page to let her fans know the state of things with her health and wish them a happy new week.

Halima Abubakar who has been bedridden for weeks now following complications encountered after a fibroid surgery in India, took to her Instagram page to give her health update to concerned fans.

She wrote;

I woke up in a great mood today ,with God by my side all through ������God bless you all my loves for being awesome and caring to me.Thank you ,am actually really strong ������������I just wanted to post a picture (old)but how I feel inside �����������see you all soon��Happy new week sugars#Godisgood❤️❤️❤️.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/halima-abubakar-gives-latest-update-health/
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by sunshineV(f): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
Not my business, ebami wa Omo to le tiro tongue
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by sunshineV(f): 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wait ooo shocked why she look like say she get aids, cancer and inner gyro altogether
Re: Actress Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by celebsnestblawg(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / MBGN 2017 Winner - Lets See Your Opinion. / Question Of The Day, Armoured 1999 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.