Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health (430 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Cleavage In Christmas Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by zummy10: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Ailing Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has taken to her social media page to let her fans know the state of things with her health as she wished them a happy new week.

Halima Abubakar who has been bedridden for weeks now following complications encountered after a fibroid surgery in India, took to her Instagram page to give her health update to concerned fans.

She wrote;

''I woke up in a great mood today ,with God by my side all through God bless you all my loves for being awesome and caring to me.

Thank you ,am actually really strong I just wanted to post a picture (old)but how I feel inside see you all soonHappy new week sugars#Godisgood.''

Read More: http://www.yarnmeblog.com.ng/2017/09/halima-abubakar-gives-latest-update-on.html

Re: Halima Abubakar Gives Latest Update On Her Health by MhizzAJ(f): 1:30am On Sep 05, 2017
May God perfect his healing in her life

(1) (Reply)

4-years After, Davido's Cousin B-red Renews His Contract With Hkn Music / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Today With Fine Pictures / Mercy Johnson And Juliet Ibrahim Slay In Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.