Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

VIDEO - Duncan Mighty Exposes What He Did With The Wallet He Picked Few Days Ago - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO - Duncan Mighty Exposes What He Did With The Wallet He Picked Few Days Ago (310 Views)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Exposes What Iceberg Slim Does To Get Money And Blast Him / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Duncan Mighty Exposes What He Did With The Wallet He Picked Few Days Ago by Slaybaby1(f): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Popular Nigerian musician Duncan Mighty disclosed that he picked up a misplaced wallet containing some reasonable amount of pounds last night close to his house in Port Harcourt with no identity card, and he is searching for the owner.
He is asking the owner to come forward with proof.

He wrote:
I picked up a wallet containing pounds last night in gra close my house around skippers fast food port-harcourt while going back home from an event..there’s no identity card on it but there’s a RISSe bank credit card and a Hilton room card pls if this is yours kindly send me the the name and color of the wallet and also the name written on on white paper inside the wallet .. this is no prank or joke I’ve lost my iPhone sometime ago and the person who picked it up returned the phone back to me…. I am a Nigerian #duncanmighty

Watch video here : http://www.naijcrackgist.com.ng/2017/09/video-duncan-mighty-exposes-what-he.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Angelina Jolie Talks Women's Rights As Harvey Weinstein 'sexual Assault Scandal' / OMG: Watch Former President Obasanjo In This Comedy Skit (video) / You Insulted Me 2 Years Ago-reekado Banks To Producer Hailing Him Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.