Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (37837 Views)

Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Trendzbase: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-q595tfGyQs0/Wa0fPFsymvI/AAAAAAAD1eY/ktvGDLEjzE0xpSnVA6LqHdrVuMjElxdPQCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Nigerian musician,Duncan Mighty took to Instagram to reveal he picked up a wallet filled with pounds sterling last night.He is asking the owner to come forward with proof.He wrote

I picked up a wallet containing pounds last night in gra close my house around skippers fast food port-harcourt while going back home from an event..
there's no identity card on it but there's a RISSe bank credit card and a Hilton room card pls if this is yours kindly send me the the name and color of the wallet and also the name written on on white paper inside the wallet .. this is no prank or joke I've lost my iPhone sometime ago and the person who picked it up returned the phone back to me.... I am a Nigerian #duncanmighty

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2017/09/duncan-mighty-searches-for-owner-of.html

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by majamajic(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by ezyk(m): 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Ogbeide85(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
That is good example of true Nigerian. Hope others can emulate his footstep. So together we can change our mindset

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Tolexander: 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is meant to be made the ambassador of the #Change begins with me!

40 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Prec1ous(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
I just don't know why I am laughing.

Some people know and they will like this post!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
Source and will come back to comment

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Tamarapetty(f): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
sensible

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017

I'm 100% sure that Duncan mighty is the owner of that money and that there is no wallet anywhere

Let's be rational here

when was the last time Duncan might was relevant or in the news.

he's trying to make a come back and sadly he's going about it the wrong way

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Evablizin(f): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
cheesy

The wallet looks like my brother's own lemme call him

PH first son hold the wallet tight

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by emeijeh(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Prec1ous:
I just don't know why I am laughing.

Some people know and they will like this post!

Na Show off.

The dude below me also knows what we are talking about

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by barclayb(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
publicity stunt

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by daremiarchs(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
It's my wallet ooo shocked
cheesy sorry,where's Port Harcourt in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by eddieguru(m): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na me get am ooo grin grin grin

Nice of him though, i still don't know if i will return it if it was me angry

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by ifyain: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is this a planned job or real?
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good example
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by yungbillionaire(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
hope its no publicity stunt...and if it isn't then good one.

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by free2ryhme: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
NICE one
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lies.. just trying to appear in the news undecided
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by bluecircle470: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Attention seeker!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by ziggy1702(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Did he have to spread out all the money?,..
I am suspecting this post

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by LockDown69(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Probably a whiteman
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by digoster(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
He should track the details of the bank credit card, that is if he is not playing with people shocked

1 Like

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by BuhariNaWah: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Seen.

Next!
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by deanmartins(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one @ Duncan, proudly Nigerian
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by bolubillionaire(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice one Duncan...
He obviously doesnt need the money...
If it were me ehnnn... I will just call d owner to thank Him... smiley
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Whatever.

We must hear the end of the story o.

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by Olalekanbanky1(m): 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thank God u said ur a Nigerian and not a ******n

2 Likes

Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by SUPOL(m): 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Bring it to my office @ Portharcourt police station now
Re: Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds by owomida1: 2:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
Oga Duncan, if nobody comes up what will happen to the money?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.