Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,743 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

.... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / .... (854 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed To Make A Lifetime Decision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by brownskingirl(f): 4:47am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: .... by Empiree: 5:12am On Sep 05, 2017
Walaikum salaam,

Be patient and keep doing what you doing. Remember him in your du'a and Allah may reveal Himself to him through every disappointment he gets from what his hand brought forth. Just be example for him and be there for him. Eventually, he will listen to you. But never compromise your deen for him.
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2017
Walaekum Salam, too bad...you see there was a time Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stopped getting revelations from Allah and he thought he had sinned but Allah revealed unto him surah al-duah... and He was happy thereafter..
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful By the morning brightness {1}.. By the night, when it darkens {2}.. Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor is He displeased {3}.. And the Hereafter is indeed better unto you than the present life {4}.. And soon shall your Lord give unto you so that you shall be well-pleased {5}.. Did He not find you an orphan? So He sheltered you {6}.. And He found you wandering. So He guided you {7}.. And He found you destitute. So He enriched you {8}.. Therefore as to the orphan be not overbearing unto him {9}.. And as to the beggar, chide him not; {10}.. And as to the favours of your Lord, discourse you thereof {11}.. {Q93: 1-11}...
You can read and also tell your husband to read...May Allah make it easy on us all.

6 Likes

Re: .... by iamgenius(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2017
Bismilah. Sister be aware that attaining the success of this world is only by worldly means . Worldly Means here has two categories Good Means( e.g. you can decide to read and study very well so that you can pass the exam) and Bad Means(e.g. you decide to cheat during the exam). If the former read well and write the exam very well he will surely pass. The later also might cheat well and will also pass the exams. Know that Allah only give us what He wills of this world.

The fact that your husband does not pray does not mean that he can't attain the success of this world. Even those that say there is no God are given the worldly thing by Allah. If you supplicate to Allah and your prayers were not answered it is not because of ur sin or righteousness. But a believer in Allah will always centre everything he does to Allah. Hoping for his mercy. May Allah enrich me and You of the goodness of this world and the hereafter Aamin. Tell your husband to observe sallat daily, and ewmind him of the punishment of Allah.

3 Likes

Re: .... by brownskingirl(f): 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Temilayhor:
Walaekum Salam, too bad...you see there was a time Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stopped getting revelations from Allah and he thought he had sinned but Allah revealed unto him surah al-duah... and He was happy thereafter..
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful By the morning brightness {1}.. By the night, when it darkens {2}.. Your Lord has not forsaken you, nor is He displeased {3}.. And the Hereafter is indeed better unto you than the present life {4}.. And soon shall your Lord give unto you so that you shall be well-pleased {5}.. Did He not find you an orphan? So He sheltered you {6}.. And He found you wandering. So He guided you {7}.. And He found you destitute. So He enriched you {8}.. Therefore as to the orphan be not overbearing unto him {9}.. And as to the beggar, chide him not; {10}.. And as to the favours of your Lord, discourse you thereof {11}.. {Q93: 1-11}...
You can read and also tell your husband to read...May Allah make it easy on us all.

Amin. Thanks
Re: .... by brownskingirl(f): 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: .... by missyQween(f): 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Walaiequm salam sister, Keep him in your duas,Remind him of Allah's punishment of people who don't pray,And,Mostly importantly, Sister,Sorry to ask this...Do you pray your solat on time or do you add them up together ?And,Finally, If he doesn't still pray after seeing you praying all the time, Report him to his parent.And,With him loosing his job,I don't think its because he doesn't pray,We have my non Muslim blesses by Allah and they don't pray..."Verily in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"I will keep you in my dua sister.
Re: .... by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 06, 2017
missyQween:
Walaiequm salam sister, Keep him in your duas,Remind him of Allah's punishment of people who don't pray,And,Mostly importantly, Sister,Sorry to ask this...Do you pray your solat on time or do you add them up together ?And,Finally, If he doesn't still pray after seeing you praying all the time, Report him to his parent.And,With him loosing his job,I don't think its because he doesn't pray,We have my non Muslim blesses by Allah and they don't pray..."Verily in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest"I will keep you in my dua sister.
"WE HAVE NON MUSLIMS BLESSED BY ALLAH AND THEY DO NOT PRAY" ...pure tawhid.. liking u m0re and m0re
Re: .... by missyQween(f): 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
"WE HAVE NON MUSLIMS BLESSED BY ALLAH AND THEY DO NOT PRAY" ...pure tawhid.. liking u m0re and m0re

Lol...Jazakallahu khair
Re: .... by mukhcech(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2018
May Allah make it easy for your Husband. Aameen
Re: .... by abdullahi45: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2018
iamgenius:
Bismilah. Sister be aware that attaining the success of this world is only by worldly means . Worldly Means here has two categories Good Means( e.g. you can decide to read and study very well so that you can pass the exam) and Bad Means(e.g. you decide to cheat during the exam). If the former read well and write the exam very well he will surely pass. The later also might cheat well and will also pass the exams. Know that Allah only give us what He wills of this world.

The fact that your husband does not pray does not mean that he can't attain the success of this world. Even those that say there is no God are given the worldly thing by Allah. If you supplicate to Allah and your prayers were not answered it is not because of ur sin or righteousness. But a believer in Allah will always centre everything he does to Allah. Hoping for his mercy. May Allah enrich me and You of the goodness of this world and the hereafter Aamin. Tell your husband to observe sallat daily, and ewmind him of the punishment of Allah.
But mind you brother, your sins might prevent from prayers from getting accepted. It's always good to repent, seek for forgiveness and then make dua.
In a hadith it's stated that a person will not move close to Allah except by doing the things Allah has made compulsory, and Allah will love him and get closer to him once he does Nawafil and once Allah loves him, he will be his eyes he sees with, the ears he hear etc...
So from above it's the best to do what Allah wants then pray and hope that our dua will be accepted. Wallahu musta'an
Re: .... by abdullahi45: 11:29am On Jan 22, 2018
abdullahi45:

But mind you brother, your sins might prevent from prayers from getting accepted. It's always good to repent, seek for forgiveness and then make dua.
In a hadith it's stated that a person will not move close to Allah except by doing the things Allah has made compulsory, and Allah will love him and get closer to him once he does Nawafil and once Allah loves him, he will be his eyes he sees with, the ears he hear etc...
So from above it's the best to do what Allah wants then pray and hope that our dua will be accepted. Wallahu musta'an

Also don't forget the hadith of that man who raises his hand to Allah praying but how can his prayer be accepted since he has been nurturing himself with Haraam
Re: .... by abdullahi45: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2018
I perceive this, as one of tests of Allah to examine your faith, please remain steadfast and don't fall.
My advise is, be more prayerful, always remind him in your dua especially during Tahajud, and kindly advise him to do this dua (Allahuma ya muqolibal qulub thabit qalbiy aladinik)- Oh Allah you are the changer of the heart, change my heart toward your deen.
Also always advise him, and tell him the danger of not praying. You can also inform the imam and good muslim brothers in your prayer to advise him and also admonish him to follow the companionship of good people.
My question is, is he leaving solat intentionally or something is inhibiting him, i mean things he doesn't understand.

Allah has promised the believers victory, tell him to be strong again and Allah is ready to accept his repentance and bless him.

May Allah grant us success in this world and the hereafter. Aameen
Re: .... by iamgenius(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2018
abdullahi45:

You are right. Please read this maybe you can get what I'm trying to say https://islamqa.info/en/179441

(1) (Reply)

@sweetnecta---i Need Help With These Questions Please / Embryology In The Quran- A Scientific-linguistic Analysis Of Chapter 23 / Two Men Hack Soldier To Death In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.