Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Gionee Set To Unveil M7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee Set To Unveil M7 (1409 Views)

Qualcomm To Unveil The Snapdragon 865 In December / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / Gionee Unveils Eight Smartphones, Including S11/S11S And M7 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Set To Unveil M7 by Trendy247: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2017
Gionee is warming up to unveil its newest smartphone in the M series Gionee M7 in china soon. It said that the phone will have full screen display with ultra-narrow bezels, similar to its teaser.
The company has officially teased a promotional poster of upcoming Gionee M7 which shows the device with no bezels at sides while very thin bezels at the top & bottom just like the other full-screen devices.The teaser talks about collaboration with bicycle company Ofo for “doing things” and comes with a tagline of “M7 Joint card invites you to see the world in full screen” , clearly indicating that the phone is designed with full-screen as confirmed by the phone image in the teaser too.
Other details has revealed on GFxbench listing revealed a 6-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, latest MediaTek Helio P30 SoC, 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), 16-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera.
Take this info with a pinch of salt until when launch.

http://obototo..com/2017/09/gionee-m7-coming-soon.html?m=1

Re: Gionee Set To Unveil M7 by Josephjnr(m): 7:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Waiting patiently. Love Gionee. But the info almost look like that of gionee m2017.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance On My Phone / My Phone Was Stolen How Can I Trace It? / Uk Used Lg Vs 980 Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.