Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU (11005 Views)

Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike / Strike: ASUU Tells Parents, Students What To Do As Strike Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by ordainbuzz(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2017
am falling in luv with buhari, sumbodi pls help
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by oyekunle777: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2017
Fg vs ASUU...seasonal film that will surely take years b4 we all see the end in NAIJA. May God assist us in this country...amen
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by Ihutomi: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Unfortunately I hate both ASSU AND FG.
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by Truman155(m): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Ihebu4chelsea:
am sorry to say this. There is no future in this country. Nobody should deceive you
when I leave Nigeria I will not return I will renounce this shithole... my kids will not be given birth to in this country
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by Meritocracy: 9:06am On Sep 05, 2017
It's not the faults of present government cos the past educated mumu doctor also owe them 3years area while using trillions to campaign.
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by salegella: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2017
abelprice:
Dats what you get for votting uncivilize mallam who don't care about education sector... he's not even aware of the existence of the education sector... undecided... fvcked up president.. undecided...
During 5 years of Ogogoro presidency, what did he do about it. All negotiations were made during his time. Did he implement it? What of 6 months ASUU strike in 2013? Or do you expect us to forget so soon what the looting Master of BURUKUTU plunged this country into?
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by salegella: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2017
abelprice:
Dats what you get for votting uncivilize mallam who don't care about education sector... he's not even aware of the existence of the education sector... undecided... fvcked up president.. undecided...

During 5 years of Ogogoro presidency, what did he do about it. All negotiations were made during his time. Did he implement it? What of 6 months ASUU strike in 2013? Or do you expect us to forget so soon what the looting Master of BURUKUTU plunged this country into?
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:27am On Sep 05, 2017
ASUU na u go strike, na u dey complain...

Why should FG exempt universities from TSA and still expect same government to fund them?

Asking for salaries or allowances is legitimate...fight the rot inherent in the universities like cultism, "sorting", "sexual abuse" etc.

I just wish there will be private schools that parents can afford and leave the state schools for ASUU to continue their strike.
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by toocoded: 10:02am On Sep 05, 2017
NigeriaB:

lol
plse lets be soft on him ...He is not too strong yet.
U mean with his Sudanese doppelganger in town, we should not fight for our right?
Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by Tj70(m): 10:10am On Sep 05, 2017
APC Govt=PDP Govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Secrets Of Scoring 280 And Above In JAMB / The Korowai People Of New Guinea Who Live On Trees And Eat Human Flesh(photos) / Benue State University Reduces Cut-off Mark For Law,medicine & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.