Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) (16182 Views)

Comedian Cute Abiola Share Lovely Family Photos From Mecca / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Toyin Lawani Engaged To Adebayo, Her Photographer On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by kidap: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2017
The burial rite of late actor Adebayo Faleti will begin in Oyo state tomorrow with tributes and performances just as Oyo State Governor gave the family of the deceased a N5million cheque to give him a befitting burial.

See details of programs lined up for the burial ceremony of the deceased actor.

Commendation service to hold Wednesday September 6 2017 at Salem Baptist Church in Yemetu, Adeoyo Road Ibadan by 12pm.

Lying-in-state to hold on Thursday the 7th of September at the home of the deceased around 8am, because Ile Akede Ibadan at 10am and at NTA Ibadan at 11:00am.

His final burial will hold at Agboye Village in Ogbomoso on Friday the 8th of September.

http://news.nollyzone.com/oyo-state-donates-n5million-family-late-actor-adebayo-faleti/

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Ericaikince(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
For the first time in 8years I have the first comment in NL.... THANK YOU JESUS... the person that comment below me will be like....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
ok
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by habex005(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
for the burial
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by chinex276(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
see money!!!

when state pole dey hungry but its none of my bizness

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by aleeyus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
modifiyed
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by jashar(f): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
undecided

Is that money yours to disburse or tax payers money?

Really, N5m for a burial?

Wawwuuuu.....

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by ttemmi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Great
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Hollawayn05(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
NICE ONE
D MAN ISSA TRUE LEGEND
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Money is always available to bury the dead. If he was offered that money while alive, he might still be alive .......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by lollypeezle(m): 12:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
As the man is dead now, financial help will start springing up from nowhere.

The man who cant afford rice, different recipe of rice will be cooked during his burial

The man who cant afford meat, cattle will lose their heads

The man who cant afford clothes during his years on earth, Aso ebi will be sold out when he is no more.

When are we going to stop taking care of the dead when they are dead than when they are alive.

N.B: This same Oyo state donated 5million but will never do anything about Lautech.

Is any Nairalander close to the government house in Ibadan, I want to send a slap to the governor, maybe you can help me deliver the package

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
5 million Just like that angry sadr
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
lollypeezle:
k
k for keylor
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by osadhordy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
hmmmmmm a legend is gone even though I don't watch Yoruba movie that much I still know him as a legend
RIP Pa Faleti
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hope the family will not fight/kill themselves because of the money.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by SkenolProp(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice gesture by the Oyo state govt. That man was a legend #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by iamtardey: 12:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
bet why nah

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by ayamprecious: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
donate 5million naira!!!
or present a token of 5 million naira
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by ayamprecious: 12:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sijo01:

Do u think faleti Z poor, one of his son who happens to be my friend friend grin grin (Nigeria English) is moderately rich, so park well
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by muller101(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ericaikince:
For the first time in 8years I have the first comment in NL.... THANK YOU JESUS... the person that comment below me will be like....
is this an achievement?

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by ibkgab001: 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Free for all

And this unfortunate Gov can't resolve LAUTECH issues

Truely there was a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Danny287(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Has he paid salaries?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by patola080(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sijo01:
lol dnt u c dat d woman want to collect it n d man want to do d same tin , dey will fight over the money
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Meritocracy: 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please hope this man had paid the pensioners before rewarding the dead
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
ayamprecious:

Do u think faleti Z poor, one of his son who happens to be my friend friend grin grin (Nigeria English) is moderately rich, so park well

super story..........................tell your friend's friend to give you the undiluted gist at the end of the burial ceremony.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 12:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
patola080:
lol dnt u c dat d woman want to collect it n d man want to do d same tin , dey will fight over the money

cheesy cheesy you dey see well jor
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by wildchild02: 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Adebayo Faleti!!!

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION (Sallah Promo is still on)
Re: Oyo State Donates N5million To Adebayo Faleti's Family (Photos) by Jebosh(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oyo state indigene are on sick bed that need not up to 5m but they can spend on burial.God will Judge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz Interviewed At BBC Africa Studio / Rape Allegations: Chris Brown Released Without Charges / Esaaba Haizel: "Girls Should Date 3, 5 Men, Eat Their Money Without Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.