Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,293 members, 7,839,439 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? (502 Views)

.. Can A Holy Spirit Filled Person Ever Truly Ever Be Free From Sin. / Spirit Filled And Truthful Worship / Should A Spirit Filled Believer Succumb To Depression And Suicide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Eberex(m): 10:37am On Sep 05, 2017
I have decided to get closer to God. To give my life to Christ.Making the decision is a step. Taking the necessary actions is why I am here.

I would need a holy spirit filled individual to talk to for counseling.

I have a lot to share and discuss (in private)

Thank you.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by mikejj(m): 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
grin must come out and tell us publicly,dont be like the pharisee
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by purem(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2017
The way people are displaying there stuipidity now a days ehn is getting out I of I hand
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Eberex(m): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
mikejj:
grin must come out and tell us publicly,dont be like the pharisee

Do you know me in person? No.

Coming out publicly is my way of meeting someone i can talk to. I guess that doesnt sound sensible to you
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Eberex(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2017
purem:
The way people are displaying there stuipidity now a days ehn is getting out I of I hand

if telling you i need Jesus is stupid, then i wonder who is more stupid between us two
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by mikejj(m): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2017
Eberex:

Do you know me in person? No.

Coming out publicly is my way of meeting someone i can talk to. I guess that doesnt sound sensible to you
well the lord strengthen you bro.he said seek me and you shall find me.hold on to God.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by purem(m): 10:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Eberex:

if telling you i need Jesus is stupid, then i wonder who is more stupid between us two
when u realize DAT am not sharing Jesus den u will see clearly DAT u'r d stupid one here
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Eberex(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2017
purem:
when u realize DAT am not sharing Jesus den u will see clearly DAT u'r d stupid one here

I can't waste my time with your kind.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by purem(m): 11:30am On Sep 05, 2017
Eberex:

I can't waste my time with your kind.

. Yea u'r ryt but to u'r post I will say u'r on a long journey to a complicated life.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Eberex(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2017
purem:
. Yea u'r ryt but to u'r post I will say u'r on a long journey to a complicated life.

well fortunately for me, I'm optimistic.

You are only indirectly referring to yourself, good luck.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Originakalokalo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eberex:

I have decided to get closer to God. To give my life to Christ.Making the decision is a step. Taking the necessary actions is why I am here.

I would need a holy spirit filled individual to talk to for counseling.

I have a lot to share and discuss.

Thank you.

Hmm. This is lovely. Let's talk then we will know what to do later.
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Kobojunkie: 11:40pm On Feb 27
Eberex:
I have decided to get closer to God. To give my life to Christ. Making the decision is a step. Taking the necessary actions is why I am here. I would need a holy spirit filled individual to talk to for counseling. I have a lot to share and discuss (in private) Thank you.
Jesus Christ did not come to call His followers to sit as counselors to other men. So, I don't get why you would think that talking to one who is born-again (Not of your religion and its many denominations) will help you. Depending on the situation, I suggest you engage the service of a professional counselor so you don't inadvertently fall prey to the many scams of those who call themselves pastors (gods of men) out there. undecided
Re: ARE YOU A HOLY SPIRIT FILLED PERSON? by Kobojunkie: 4:32am On Mar 01
Eberex:
■ Do you know me in person? No.
If God of Israel is really who you wish to be closer to then you have no reason to speak to anyone else. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu more prophetic than Father Mbaka - Reverend Father Obinma / Seriously What Really Makes People Happy? / ......join........the Brotherhood Of Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.