Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years (39509 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by maklelemakukula(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem...

PS: If this was an average Naija guy sayin' he doesn't want to settle down until 2 years time because he has goals to achieve 1st, our beloved & stupid Slay Mamas will call him "irresponsible".
But they can't say sh!t to AJ cuz he is a millionaire, so we'll hear Slay Mamas say "he just wants to concentrate on boxin', thats why" - as if we don't have married boxers.
So this justifies our proven theory that Slay Mamas are all about the money. Simple!
ma nigga grin
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Freeman50(m): 1:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
sad
maxiuc:
Some ladies and already made men

Continue seeking for that attention
maxiuc:
Some ladies and already made men

Continue seeking for that attention
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by ITbomb(m): 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
You can do for babymama, he only say he doesnt want to settle down
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Freeman50(m): 1:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Loving someone and having them love you back is the most precious thing in the world. It's what made it possible for me to go on. ... The best we can hope for in life is that it doesn't happen for a long, long time.".
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
I kinda of like her
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by xangerar: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kemi Adetiba has purchased "Notice of Intention Form 1A" as well. Even Amir Khan thought his wife had too.
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by belindar: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
Another OLOSHO had gone mad
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by wristbangle: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
It's good to make it in life sha. As a successful man, the good, bad and ugly ladies will desire you at all cost but when you are nobody despite your handsome looks, it would not attract them. Baba God bless our hustle and deliver us from these daughters of pocket wreckers.

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by lookingfly: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
you never loved and wanted to marry him when he was nothing but now that he's a star you want to marry.......... olosho goldinger, he ain't gat time for you jare .
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by holluphemydavid(m): 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Uriel really wnt to bleep dis dude
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by tochivitus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamnicer:
This URIEL abi ARIEL.
Always advertising her occupation
SHAME
this meme got me cracked up every time I see it grin
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by tochivitus(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
iamnicer:
This URIEL abi ARIEL.
Always advertising her occupation
SHAME
this meme got me cracked up every time I see it grin lols

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Chinny5(f): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
Na dem...

PS: If this was an average Naija guy sayin' he doesn't want to settle down until 2 years time because he has goals to achieve 1st, our beloved & stupid Slay Mamas will call him "irresponsible".
But they can't say sh!t to AJ cuz he is a millionaire, so we'll hear Slay Mamas say "he just wants to concentrate on boxin', thats why" - as if we don't have married boxers.
So this justifies our proven theory that Slay Mamas are all about the money. Simple!
hehehehehehehehehehahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by bluecircle470: 2:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
If u no take time, na baby mama u go turn to last last.
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Sleyanya1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hilarious reactions to her Crush's post.
Uriel sha.

The 'egg' talk tire me sha.
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Tapout(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
this grand mother won't leave this Young man alone undecided

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by elmagnifico411(m): 2:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sugomu! Eggs kor, yolks ni.. be forming yeyebritie there..

Journalist; Aj Baba, do u know Uriel?

Aj; u mean Ariel? That's what my laundry man uses in my washing machine..
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
romenna:
Are you a worker living in Lagos and have need for a Loan? LAPO Microfinance Bank has a special loan for working class. Very easy to Access, No Collateral is required, Very competitive interest rate; and Flexible repayment structure. For further enquiry; Call 08073828073

But I will be asked to pay for processing fee. See guy, you be small pikin for yahoo matter. Learn international yahoo and stop scamming black people

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by fitprince: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
this was rather disturbing
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by fitprince: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
michael142:

But I will be asked to pay for processing fee. See guy, you be small pikin for yahoo matter. Learn international yahoo and stop scamming black people
i dey tell you. these boys no dey try atall. why scam you fellow poor man when you can scam some rich greedy white folks. na this kain thing dey make thunder fire some people

Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ariel one wash....fiam!!! e go commot
mumu in disguise..
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by piagetskinner(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
People just use the internet without applying the use of their brains
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
HausaOverlord:
Wic Kain name be urielmusicstar ? Me never know of any of her song oh

no b she write d@ tin, dem hack ha account... buhaha, i no fit laff
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by skondo09(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fry your eggs or cook them to keep them for long..

Oni yeye...
Re: Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years by egopersonified(f): 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
romenna:
Are you a worker living in Lagos and have need for a Loan? LAPO Microfinance Bank has a special loan for working class. Very easy to Access, No Collateral is required, Very competitive interest rate; and Flexible repayment structure. For further enquiry; Call 08073828073

I actually read this as, are you a sex worker living in Lagos and have need for a loan?

"Are You A Virgin??" - Actress Bidemi Kosoko Reacts / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets / Tuface, Dbanj & Nedu Wazobia Spotted Eating Meat On Boxing Day: Video