Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (36470 Views)

Photo Of D'banj With His Wife & 2face With His Wife, Annie Idibia In Dubai / Tuface And His Sons, Nino And Zion Idibia In New York (Photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Cinderella5(f): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice of him.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by pedrilo: 3:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
and where is that stupid boy dat keeps shouting 30billion for the account hun?

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by davillian(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice of them
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
SIRWILLIAMS7:
God bless them

meanwhile; Annie has the Akwa Ibom spirit of Hospitality.

I wish I cld say more but tell your Governor that he needs to do more than all this fake and cheap publicity to win the next election... Akwaibom that was booming be4, when Udom's came , everything changed and later he will be claiming deacon. Ur Governor is stingy,selfish,clueless and slow, no offense pls... I feel even more sorry for the Akwaibomites that will vote him into power bcs they are about to trade their glorious future for cheap fame once more. Can't wait to leave this place, the cost of living is something else and no one is talking about it.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Georgeisco2007: 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
teamsynergy:
abole my broda

Obobino
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
You will never see our politicians in places of help like this, yet people want to kill themselves over them... if it was during election now, you will PDP and APC out doing each other to be the first to sympathize, to get votes, and the mumu citizens will still vote for them, and go back to their flooded houses...

Look at what happened in Texas.... the VP was helping with debris clearing, over here our leaders will feel too pompous to do any thing, and some persons think, God is happy with Nigeria??

Tuface thank you sir... you tried... God bless..

Why are these men not helping out with funds or man power in Benue??

Good luck Jonathan
Bola Tinubu
David Mark
Aisha Buhari
Dino Melaye
The Indimis
Theodore Orji
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by bleskid: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
i be tive boi... Where u na civilize go ... Who 2 baba help
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by bleskid: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
i dont know why i hate 2face alot
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by PStacks(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
2face has earned my respect once more.

nothing beats service to humanity.

offering humanitatian aids and philanthropic gestures and offering hope in times of despair is what tickles my fancy the most..

not Hushpuppi wearing gucci and u use it to boda me.

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Just too bags of semovita and won bag of rice,mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by internationalman(m): 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
bleskid:
i dont know why i hate 2face alot
It's bcoz u were born to hate. And u probably hater urself too.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by danfricks: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
2baba u remain my broda I respect u.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by naijainstinct: 5:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
sonnie10:
Good. But why red carpet in this type of situation
my thoughts exactly
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by bleskid: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:

ok and me and 2face are the same state indoma and me tiv
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
mayorkyzo:
This is good unlike some artiste when spend 3.9m for club...

B kay are full grin
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Gwan2(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Being the people's man is as simple as ABC, show some iota of consign to their plights even if you have to do it for the cameras (although not advisable)........even non animate objects respond to care and love. You don't have to be born with charismatic traits to pull crowd.
Instead of Blackface who always antagonize 2face to take advantage of this situation to win some crowd over to his side at least from his grassroot, he dey under Shitta bridge dey shout African queen...who will take him serious, dem fit stone am join for creating a public nuisance sef........CONNECTING TO YOUR ROOT IS THE SUREST WAY OF GETTING STREET CREDIBILITY.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 5:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
A little politics, a little show of love....and a glamorous display of youthful wealth...
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
I never saw his wife before. She looks so real,not over glammed or made up.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Good move 2baba
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:
Both are from Benue but Tuface is Idoma while the hateful lad is Tiv

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by trustedgreatpro: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
2BABA the irony is that you GAAGA"SHUFFLE" has been on "REPEAT"on my phone
You try shaa....
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by darita: 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dats a gud one. Dnt mind psquare, busy body twins just showing off their wealth on social media
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Andy2274: 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Where is that noise maker Blackface come donate to your people abi Dem thief your money again?
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by Kylekent59: 7:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hushpuppi when u go visit naa.
I like that Hushpuppi and I know he wnt disappoint me.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
bleskid:
ok and me and 2face are the same state indoma and me tiv
By 'you' in my sentence I meant singular you in particular exclusive of 2face.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
encryptjay:
Both are from Benue but Tuface is Idoma while the hateful lad is Tiv
the ''you''in my sentence is not plural... 2face is not included..
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:

the ''you''in my sentence is not plural... 2face is not included..
What I meant was he's using tribal difference as a yardstick to hate.
Remember, he's Tiv and there's high tendencies that both Tiv and Idoma had differences in the past which still visible till this day.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
encryptjay:

What I meant was he's using tribal difference as a yardstick to hate.
Remember, he's Tiv and there's high tendencies that both Tiv and Idoma had differences in the past which still visible till this day.
He's could be related to Blackface if that's why he hates him. How do u hate someone doing good for that matter for no apparent reason.
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
internationalman:

He's could be related to Blackface if that's why he hates him. How do u hate someone doing good for that matter for no apparent reason.
That's why he told you he was 'Tiv', the moment I read where he said he was Tiv, I already knew why he was hating Tuface who is Idoma by tribe. Such hate emanates from conflict of their forefathers. I've seen guys from both tribes banter each other. But the exposed ones don't carry such traits.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Adekunle Gold Excited To Meet Asa [PICS] / Angela Okorie Goes Makeup-free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.