Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh (2632 Views)

Priscilla Ojo And Lil Kesh Spotted Together In New Photos / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by LadyNaija(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
The two young dudes who just feature on there recent music, has shown that they have been close before chosen music as career.

He caption on the Photo; ''Met this nigga korede years back even before we started getting record deals. I remember us standing behind the high tables at some NTA show at TBS and ozzy Bosco was sitted as a superstar �. Years later we outchea living our dreams Don't let anybody tell you that dreams don't come true, all it takes is to believe! Ya'll check out #mypeople by my bro @koredebello ft ME. link in his bio ���'''

http://www.bgossipnaija.com.ng/2017/09/emotional-photo-of-korede-bello-and-lil.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0CS8ckWlf84/Wa6Qs3-DY9I/AAAAAAAAFtk/xzZn59-ixrMRRTCC2-RcBM-4KF0UdFBkACLcBGAs/s640/lil1.png[/img]

[img]https://1.bp..com/-z-b36Akya90/Wa6Qr7nOh0I/AAAAAAAAFtg/z8zAsjkaQBY3m8LRdXdTHyNKwTwMANuHwCLcBGAs/s640/lil.png[/img]
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by Hashimyussufamao(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
wow am touched I PRAY GOD ANSWER ALL HUZZLERS OVER THERE
**FTC again seun my alert!
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
I see what you did there...

Subtle shade at OzzyBosco huh?

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by eezeribe(m): 1:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
50 shades of Ozzy Bosco...

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by Davash222(m): 1:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
I don't understand ..no be Korede dey for back, abi I highundecided
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by djlawex02(m): 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ozzy bosko be like

2 Likes

Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
LadyNaija:

The two young dudes who just feature on there recent music, has shown that they have been close before chosen music as career.

He caption on the Photo; ''Met this nigga korede years back even before we started getting record deals. I remember us standing behind the high tables at some NTA show at TBS and ozzy Bosco was sitted as a superstar �. Years later we outchea living our dreams Don't let anybody tell you that dreams don't come true, all it takes is to believe! Ya'll check out #mypeople by my bro @koredebello ft ME. link in his bio ���'''

Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by maklelemakukula(m): 2:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
emotional kwa
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by giftedheart1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Davash222:
I don't understand ..no be Korede dey for back, abi I highundecided
over high dey worry u
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by NobleAngell(f): 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
Emotional? Op I think you used that word very loosely. All the same, happy for them.
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by lenghtinny(m): 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lil kesh issa bully angry
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by rattlesnake(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
g4y
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by theNOISEmaker: 9:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
ozzy bosco superstar? Chai this life ehn
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by Realkenny(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
wow am touched I PRAY GOD ANSWER ALL HUZZLERS OVER THERE
**FTC again seun my alert!
serious question, do people get paid for ftc
Re: Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
Realkenny:
serious question, do people get paid for ftc
*me sef c pesin write am go open thread and ask and mention me pls i also wish 2knw

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Has Problems With Her Cheating Boyfriend / Cury Actress, Destiny Etiko Flashes Her Tigh In New Photo / Ffk's Wife Precious Chikwendu Looking Like A Mermaid In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.