Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) (3326 Views)

Lukaku Meets His Look-like, Stormy At Wizkid's 02 Arena / Photos Of Korede Bello At His Uganda Concert / Emotional Photo Of Korede Bello And Lil Kesh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by NigeriaGIST(m): 1:47am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by pussygotlips: 1:50am On Dec 02, 2017
much alike
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Topccy007: 1:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Lol.... Nobody should come here to ask the question "Which one of them is Korede Bello" except you want Thunder to strike you this new month.

Korede's nose though...

3 Likes

Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:19am On Dec 02, 2017
are they related? Meji meji ni olorun da yon...,where ismy look alike?
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by emi12(f): 2:40am On Dec 02, 2017
not in my eyes
maybe its the posture that look alike, not the image grin
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by tyson98: 4:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Dem no even look alike at all
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 4:37am On Dec 02, 2017
These days it seems everybody now has a lookalike.

It's high time I look for mine grin

I think in some ways they do.
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Partnerbiz(f): 5:57am On Dec 02, 2017
resemble die
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Jodha(f): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2017
C'mon is it just me or dey look nothing alike.. See the difference in their nose .. Their eyes...and eyebrow...

They just have the same face shape.. And lips..
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by itspzpics(m): 6:26am On Dec 02, 2017
another one.
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
are they related? Meji meji ni olorun da yon...,where ismy look alike?

At the Yaba-Left Corporate HQ; Office of the V.I.P
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by ibkkk(f): 8:01am On Dec 02, 2017
Nah!
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by heryurh(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Who's Korede Bello first undecided
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by davspog2(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2017
One has tarty billion in his acct, the other has three tasan in his acct, you can decide which yourself!
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2017
Korede needs to get the truth from his mother!

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by martinz1: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
They look like brothers, but nor identical twins
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by ShayGirl(f): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
And the guy looks cutertongue
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by Lalas247(f): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Pele ... but no resemblance ...

Why will he do korede like dat grin and take that ting from him grin

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by ogbeniolola: 10:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Looking for cheap popularity by force!....everybody wants to look like a star!

Abeg I want to see Evans look alike!...Biko!
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by anibirelawal(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by earthsync(f): 3:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
nawa o, e be like say people nor know wetin look alike mean again o undecided
Re: Viral Photo Of Korede Bello And His Look Alike Got Everyone Taliking (pics) by overlord29(m): 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
undecided thiS Kyn Life and the Other guy kon tyt freSh fyn pAsS the Overhyped K-BeLLo see Korede nOse abeg!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Children's Playroom (photos/video) / See Luxurious Casket Ginimbi Bought Himself A Week Before His Death!(photo). / The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.