Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines (25989 Views)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / 16 Famous Nigerian Airlines That No Longer Exist / Breaking: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines From Entering Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by frankihima(m): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
hello brothers and sisters always argue here will not help us in life, I'm appeal let us beginning to talk of business here ,things that can change our life for better.I know majority of people here are living by the God grace.,dear if u keep argue here all the time u will end up being a failure.brothers and sisters let us change our way so that we can live ok and be able to help our younger one.think about ur family and stop wasting time unnecessary, use it wisely to attain ur goal.thanks all
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by Nickymezor(f): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Wateva
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by brojoshua: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
I hope corruption our being corrupt will let us do well
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by belindar: 10:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Did Nigeria have airline?
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by hennriposh(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Is there anything like Nigerian airlines?
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by heryur(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Go ahead
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by Princewell2012(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:
Which Nigerian airline still flies to US? Arik? Is that one still functioning?

Can you kill what's dead? cheesy

Hmm i don't think they are referring only to Arik. Nigerian airline covered very other airlines operating in Nigerian soil. Though i stand to be corrected.
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by Princewell2012(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:
Which Nigerian airline still flies to US? Arik? Is that one still functioning?

Can you kill what's dead? cheesy

Hmm i don't think they re referring only to Arik. Nigerian airline covered very other airlines operating in Nigerian soil. Though i stand to be corrected.
Re: US Threatens To Bar Nigerian Airlines by webngnews: 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trailer Falls On A Car In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / Types Of People You Meet In A Transit Bus(pics) / Nigerian Nightlife Enthusiasts Explore The Glenfiddich Distillery In Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.