Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Tasha The Cute GSD - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tasha The Cute GSD (13672 Views)

Meet Jack The Cute GSD / Tasha’s Cuties are available for sale / My Brindle Boerlboel LADY TASHA Finally Moved From Sisterhood To Womanhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2019
It's like one of the puppies has a all black coat
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 1000angstroms(m): 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
14teenK:
So I wasn't going to this, but her pics were just too cute to be ignored so here we are... Short writing,much pics cool
Jesus Christ, this Dog is just too beautiful.
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cruzmiles:
It's like one of the puppies has a all black coat
Nice, that iiis going tto be great, keep watching, some gsd pup tan come out much later
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Eveezy:

Nice, that iiis going tto be great, keep watching, some gsd pup tan come out much later
Ok
Let's watch
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Tasha have a little facial resemblance with my rott/gsd

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cruzmiles:
really undecided

1 Like

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 7:09pm On Mar 27, 2019
14teenK:
really undecided
Yes
Little facial reseblabe
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by nzaghibaba(m): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cruzmiles:
I'm not understanding ooooooo undecided
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2019
Babies

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2019
nzaghibaba:
I'm not understanding ooooooo undecided
Never mind
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Cruzmiles: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2019
14teenK:
Babies
Dem dope o
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Babies are 3weeks old today, And cry more than ever now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Bomae: 10:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs
https:///CanineEducation

Dogs can really make a mess of a compound if u allow them to poop everywhere. If its a public compound it would definitely be a problem to u because ur dog can go to a neighbors space and relieve himself. And they wont be happy.

U would av to start packing poops everywhere and there's also the chance that you'll miss some poop that u might not see to pack which can transmit infection. u can also step on it and then take the shoes in the house or ur car.

If ur dog poops everywhere it would also not be appealing to spend time in ur compound which can also be a big concern for parents and children that need to play around.

The good thing is you can teach your dog to poop in a designated place by himself.

The first thing u av to do is to choose a good spot for it to poop.

Choose a dog poop spot where people do not pass often or atall. Let it be by the corner also.

The area u designate should be appropriate for ur dogs size. If u av a small or medium size dog the spot you designate should be appropriate for the size of your dog. A small area might be fine for a small breed dog, but larger breeds are going to need more space.

Your dog won't want to keep peeing and pooping in a tiny area that becomes very smelly and dirty so u always have to clean it up.

Sometimes some dogs choose their own spot to poop. If this happens then u av lesser work to do. If ur dog often returns to a particular area to relieve itself, try to make this the toilet area. Just make sure the chosen spot is realistic for use in a public compound and try to keep it neat.

u can leave one pile in the area so during training ur dog would knw that's the right spot. If the area gets too soiled, your dog may look to relieve itself somewhere else

U can also keep ur dog in a temporarily fensed area in the morning to block off the area. Place your dog within the enclosed area and when it eventually poops praise him, touch him and let the dog out of the enclosure and then reward him with a treat.

One easy way to train a dog to go only in one spot is to train it to learn the go on command. Try to knw when ur dog poops. Some dog poops in the morning while some usually does it 30mins or immediately after they eat. Once ur able to figure out the time take ur dog on a leash to the spot you want or us the go command to make it go to that spot. Keep the dog in that spot until it poops. Either use a lease to make it remain there until it poops. Once it poops reward him with a treat.

U can also train ur dog to poop in a particular place by locking him up in his cage. Usually when dogs wana poop they become restless. Some would make noise or spin. Once u observe this then u release him and take him to the designated spot. And reward him after he poops.

Like i said earlier always read ur dogs body language to knw when it wants to poop. During the times u allow ur dog to run about and play, make sure to supervise it. Keep an eye on the dog's body language. If it tries to relieve it self in an area not designated u scream at it or call its name with an angry tone and then lead it to the designated area.
Most dogs give a sign that they're about to relieve themselves. If u observe ur dogs enough u would knw. They pace or spin or sniff around. If you notice your dog engaging in any of these behaviors outside of the designated potty area, interrupt it and bring it to the right spot.

If ur dog poops before you can stop it, then stop playtime and bring the pup indoors. If the dog holds it and does its and then poops in the proper area, remember to reward it.

Your dog will quickly learn that relieving itself in the right spot means it gets to play while going anywhere else brings playtime to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bomae:

Dogs can really make a mess of a compound if u allow them to poop everywhere. If its a public compound it would definitely be a problem to u because ur dog can go to a neighbors space and relieve himself. And they wont be happy.

U would av to start packing poops everywhere and there's also the chance that you'll miss some poop that u might not see to pack which can transmit infection. u can also step on it and then take the shoes in the house or ur car.

If ur dog poops everywhere it would also not be appealing to spend time in ur compound which can also be a big concern for parents and children that need to play around.

The good thing is you can teach your dog to poop in a designated place by himself.

The first thing u av to do is to choose a good spot for it to poop.

Choose a dog poop spot where people do not pass often or atall. Let it be by the corner also.

The area u designate should be appropriate for ur dogs size. If u av a small or medium size dog the spot you designate should be appropriate for the size of your dog. A small area might be fine for a small breed dog, but larger breeds are going to need more space.

Your dog won't want to keep peeing and pooping in a tiny area that becomes very smelly and dirty so u always have to clean it up.

Sometimes some dogs choose their own spot to poop. If this happens then u av lesser work to do. If ur dog often returns to a particular area to relieve itself, try to make this the toilet area. Just make sure the chosen spot is realistic for use in a public compound and try to keep it neat.

u can leave one pile in the area so during training ur dog would knw that's the right spot. If the area gets too soiled, your dog may look to relieve itself somewhere else

U can also keep ur dog in a temporarily fensed area in the morning to block off the area. Place your dog within the enclosed area and when it eventually poops praise him, touch him and let the dog out of the enclosure and then reward him with a treat.

One easy way to train a dog to go only in one spot is to train it to learn the go on command. Try to knw when ur dog poops. Some dog poops in the morning while some usually does it 30mins or immediately after they eat. Once ur able to figure out the time take ur dog on a leash to the spot you want or us the go command to make it go to that spot. Keep the dog in that spot until it poops. Either use a lease to make it remain there until it poops. Once it poops reward him with a treat.

U can also train ur dog to poop in a particular place by locking him up in his cage. Usually when dogs wana poop they become restless. Some would make noise or spin. Once u observe this then u release him and take him to the designated spot. And reward him after he poops.

Like i said earlier always read ur dogs body language to knw when it wants to poop. During the times u allow ur dog to run about and play, make sure to supervise it. Keep an eye on the dog's body language. If it tries to relieve it self in an area not designated u scream at it or call its name with an angry tone and then lead it to the designated area.
Most dogs give a sign that they're about to relieve themselves. If u observe ur dogs enough u would knw. They pace or spin or sniff around. If you notice your dog engaging in any of these behaviors outside of the designated potty area, interrupt it and bring it to the right spot.

If ur dog poops before you can stop it, then stop playtime and bring the pup indoors. If the dog holds it and does its and then poops in the proper area, remember to reward it.

Your dog will quickly learn that relieving itself in the right spot means it gets to play while going anywhere else brings playtime to an end.

Your writeup are educational but the way you spam every thread doesnt make me take you seriously, so I dont bother reading

1 Like

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by arrestdarrester: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2019
14teenK:
Babies are 3weeks old today, And cry more than ever now

I'm in need of more Boerboels. From 3 months and above...
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Djdamian(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2019
How much do you intend to sell a pup
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
Djdamian:
How much do you intend to sell a pup
Dm bro very affordable grin
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by wizi44(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2019
please post the male dogs pics. I take God Beg
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
wizi44:
please post the male dogs pics. I take God Beg
what male dog ?
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by okikiosibodu(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lovely canine
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
okikiosibodu:
Lovely canine
thanks chief
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Djdamian(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
14teenK:
what male dog ?

Am guessing he meant the sire that mated your dog
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by wizi44(m): 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Djdamian:

Am guessing he meant the sire that mated your dog
exactly
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Bomae: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs https:///canineeducation

Helping dogs with excessive barking

When ur dog barks at objects like lizards, flying papers, sounds etc don't shout at him. With a calm tone call his name and say quite. Eg Jasper quite. When his calm u reward him with a treat. Shouting at him might make him keep quite but once ur not at sight he would start barking again.

Do not expect ur dog to never bark. That’s like saying students should not make noise. But some dogs bark excessively even at flying objects. Some dogs can chase objects in motion that's fine but when they start barking then it could mean a problem.

U have to figure out why ur dog does that and treat it.

Why Dogs our friends bark?

Barking is a form of vocal communication that dogs use, and it can mean different things depending on the situation.

Protecting their territories

When a person or an animal comes into an area ur dog considers his territory, that would make him bark. As the threat gets closer, the barking often gets louder. ur dog will look alert and even aggressive during this type of barking.

To signal u or / fear

Some dogs would bark at any noise or object whether flying or rolling including lizards, birds, etc. And especially when they aren't introduced to such Uv got to train them with the method i described above.

Boredom and or Loneliness

Dogs are pack animals.
If u leave ur dogs isolated for long periods they become agitated and mentally unstable. This would often make them unhappy which leads to aggression and barking.

Greeting/Play

This is a happy bark and some dogs could bark when greeting u or other animals they love. Its usually accompanied with tail wags and sometimes jumping.

Attention Seeking

They could bark to seek ur attention. Some dogs could bark when they want something, such as going outside, playing, or getting a treat.

Separation Anxiety

This could be the problem with ur dog. Puppies usually face this problem after they are been taking away from their mum and siblings.

Dogs with separation anxiety often bark excessively when and especially when left alone.

When ur dog is barking, say “Quiet” or "shut up" in a calm but firm voice. Wait until he stops barking, even if it’s just to take a breath, then praise him and give him a treat. Just be careful to never reward him while he’s barking.
Like i said before dont shout at him cos it would make him confuse.

Use of bark Collars

There are bark collars u can get to make ur dog stop barking but i prefer training method.

There are shock collars, which deliver shock to the dog they do work but sometimes it can make ur dog aggressive.

There are other products and devices that can minimise ur dog from barking. Bark-activated water sprayers or noisemakers switch on when they pick up barking sound from ur dog. It works by spraying water on ur dogs face or emitting irritating sounds which could make ur dog to stop barking �

And once it happens and the dog stops barking then give him a treat and praise him.

Join our telegram dog group to learn more about dogs https:///canineeducation
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
The sire

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Djdamian(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
wizi44:
exactly

But the sire's pics is on the 3rd page
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
Afternoon shots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 7:39am On Apr 05, 2019
Growth in phases

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by 14teenK: 9:54am On Apr 07, 2019
I’m tempted to keep this one

Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by warripikin17(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2019
looks good
Re: Tasha The Cute GSD by Eveezy(m): 11:57am On Apr 09, 2019
14teenK:
I’m tempted to keep this one
Took after the sire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Official Clip From Port Harcourt Dogwalk 2017 / Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.